𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

"Hey there, welcome to Marley! I'm Pieck!" A woman chirped, waving her hand ecstatically

"Hey there, welcome to Marley! I'm Pieck!" A woman chirped, waving her hand ecstatically. You looked back her blankly as she nudged the tall boy next to her. Your head ached like hell, your head disoriented.

Her hair was a long ebony colour. You looked the boy up and down, he had blond hair that looked well combed. He looked moody, just like Levi.

Levi...

The last thing you remembered was arguing with Reiner, where were you? A man appeared from behind you, making you jump, and walked towards the two people who were just speaking to tell them something. After speaking, the three of the nodded, he turned to nod at you and walked off promptly.

CHAPTER 24- AN UNWELCOMING INTRODUCTION
Always and Forever ~

"I'm Porco." He mumbled, shoving the woman off him. "What's your name sweetie?" Pieck asked, rubbing her head. "Are you blind? She's got tape on her mouth." Porco said bluntly pointing at you. "Oh I'm so sorry! Haha, let's get that off you." Pieck giggled, moving towards you to take off the tape however leaving your hands bound.

The second the tape was off you screamed as loud of you could. "HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" You screamed, your breathing was rapid.

Sighing, Porco shook his head. "Can you shut up? It's really early in the morning, I don't want to be here, I could've gone back to bed if Reiner did his job properly and got Eren instead of you! Ugh! We don't even need you, why the fuck did Reiner bring you?"

Pieck lightly hit him on the arm, giving him a dirty look. "Oh shush you! The poor girl must be so scared, we should get her to her bedroom immediately. Don't worry dear, get some rest and then you can tell us your name." She smiled.

—————————

You shot up. Trying to calm yourself down, you looked around the room. You were laying in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room.

The wood looked too clean unlike the wood inside the survey corps headquarters. Your bed was placed by the wall in the corner and a light coloured wooden table and chair sat in the other corner of the room, next to a plain window with white curtains.

Gulping, you bit the inside of your cheek. You didn't know how far, but you could tell that you were a long way away from home.

A faint knock broke the silence. "C-come in." You muttered. Pieck shuffled in with a tray of food. "Good morning! Here's some breakfast and a glass of water, you must be really peckish from your journey." She smiled, leaning on the table.