𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

Positioned at the edge of the bed, you trailed your fingers up Levi's thigh, massaging the inside of it

Positioned at the edge of the bed, you trailed your fingers up Levi's thigh, massaging the inside of it. You leaned in forward towards his crotch, you looked up at him, batting your eyelashes. Levi gulped and rested his hand on the back of your head, intertwining his fingers in your hair and pushed your head to guide you down to his dick.

—————————

CHAPTER 16- TEA BREAK

🚨SMUT WARNING🚨

Always and Forever~

The feeling of your tongue gliding all along his cock drove him crazy. Coming back up, you sucked a little on his swollen tip that was already dripping with pre-cum. "Fuck Y/N." He trembled, tightening the grip on the back of your head.

You looked up at him innocently and studied his face: his back was arching slightly, his forward sweaty and he was panting slightly. Pushing your head down further, tears pricked your eyes as you tried your hardest to take his whole length.

Moaning, Levi stroked the little hairs on the back of your neck. "Good girl, you're doing so well." He trembled. Shuddering, he rolled his eyes back as your tongue gliding all over his thick length. Bobbing your head to suck on his dick, a shiver went up Levi's spine. This pushed him over the edge, he nearly jolted at the alluring feeling.

"Y/N, I'm...I'm going to-" Before finishing his sentence you felt his cum hit the back of your throat. Maintaining eye contact, the sweaty panting boy looked at you swallow his seed easily. You moved your head down again to lick the remaining cum on his dick.

"Good girl." You patted your head and ruffled your hair a little, catching his breath. You fixed your hair and turned to look at him as he snaked his arms around you, pulling you onto his lap.

He trailed his lips against yours, shuddering at the feel of his hot breath. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and rubbed your clothed cunt against his dick. He let out a breathy chuckle and shook his head. Leaning towards your ear, he whispered "You don't know what you do to me star."

This lead to a heavy make out session. Levi moved his hands up and down your hips, with you two grinding on each other, deepening the kiss every once in awhile. He ran his hands into your uniform trousers, grabbing and massaging your ass.

You ran your hands through the front of his hair and pushed him over onto the bed, kissing all the way down to his neck and sucking on it. He squeezed your ass, moving his hips upwards to grind against you.

Sitting upwards so he could take off your trousers and panties. You two stared intently in each other's eyes, you sat on his lap. His twirled your hair in his finger and helped you to take off you shirt and bra. He gazed at your body and went back to kissing you, biting on your lower lip.

His kisses weren't rough and aggressive, in fact they were the opposite: considerate and passionate. You aligned your entrance with his dick and sank down on top of him. Letting out a loud moan, Levi massaged your boobs while you adjusted to his size. "Just like that - you're taking me so well." He purred as you started to move up and down.

Tears fell down your cheeks and you rolled your head back as Levi quickened the pace. "Just like that baby." Levi moaned, squeezing his eyes shut. The sound of pleasure filled the room, both of you were going to reach your climax very soon with the pace you two were going at.

"Levi...I'm gonna...cum" You panted, arching your back. He slammed into you, pulling you up and down on him faster and faster. Licking your ear, his hot panting breath caused you to shudder. "Me too star." He quickly pulled out of you and came all over your breasts. You rolled your eyes back as you released all over his left leg.

Panting like crazy, the two of you lay on top of each other on Levi's bed. He stroked your cheek and your hugged him tightly, smiling softly.

———————

You two lay lazily in Levi's bed, after catching your breath. It was early afternoon, you were absolutely exhausted. "I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet." You said, moving around to get into a comfortable position. "That's why you should sleep." Levi groaned, scratching his forehead. "Can I ask you a question?" You said rubbing your eyes. "Go on then."

"Why did you join the survey corps?" Levi paused before answering. "To escape. I come from the underground - nasty place. In short, one day Erwin showed up and asked if I wanted to join and now I'm here." You nodded at his every word. "You?" He asked. "I joined because I want to make my parents proud of me. I want to show them that I can be just as strong as anyone else; that's my goal: to show my parents how powerful I am." Levi turned to look at you.

"Do you miss them...your parents?" "Hmm, yes and no? I miss being being around them and their presence, but now I've gotten used to not being with them anymore. I miss playing as a kid with Sadha in the fields, as well as other village kids. However. I don't miss Dauper though, the constant worrying about food was frankly horrible; I'm glad I got away." You sighed. "I'd like to visit again soon though...would you like to come?" You asked, looking at Levi.

Levi pushed his hair out of his face. Going away with you? He liked the sound of that, but knowing that he'd have to meet your parents scared him slightly. "I'll think about it." He mumbled, biting the inside of his mouth. "What are your parents like?" You pushed the covers off you slightly before replying.

"My parents are real softies, the kind that believe that you can do anything when you work together type of soft. They're nice people...but actually quite scary sometimes. They're really tough since they're hunters and they've always wanted me to grow up big and strong. They're kind and extremely caring but quite harsh and strict at the same time." Levi nodded, taking it all in. "What are you parents like?" You asked. Levi sighed. "I didn't know my Dad and my Mum passed away when I was very young. I was 'raised' kind of by my uncle, though he wasn't around a lot." You blinked twice. "I'm sorry." You said scratching your arm. shaking his head, Levi replied: "No it's alright, don't worry about it. Your parents sound pleasant, I wouldn't mind going with you."

Squealing, you clasped his face in your hand and give it a quick squeeze. "What the fuck?" He glared, rolling his eyes. "My parents would live to meet you, I know they'd absolutely adore you. I wouldn't know how to introduce you though?" You laughed. "Hello Mum and Dad, yes this is my commander who I'm also fucking on the side." You chuckled. Levi hit your arm and rolled his eyes, laughing a little.

You gasped. "Did I hear Mr Levi Ackerman laugh?" You shouted. He looked away, embarrassed. "Was...was it weird?" He mumbled awkwardly. You grabbed his hands and squeezed them. "No! It was adorable!" He looked up at you, confused. "R-really? I always thought it was quite scary." He said. "Yeah it was a little weird, but cute!" You giggled.

———————

After talking a little more, you decided to go to sleep since you were about to pass out at any moment. You had planned to go into town with Levi tomorrow on your day off. You moaned softly in your sleep, hugging the pillow.

Levi sipped at his tea quietly while working in his office. He smiled to himself, he'd never met anyone like you. He was sure that he wanted to be with you, forever and always.