𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Levi watched your eyes fill with lust like water in a sinking boat

Levi watched your eyes fill with lust like water in a sinking boat. He couldn't help but smirk slightly, he liked how flustered he could make you. You stood there, your legs wobbling slightly as you tried your hardest to keep your composure. The way the words rolled off of Levi's tongue was like silk, it enticed you, it was also of intoxicating. All you knew was that you had to have him.

——————————————————

CHAPTER 5- NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL
Always and Forever ~

🚨 SMUT WARNING: 🚨
- spanking

Levi knew that he shouldn't be doing this, he should just lecture you about controlling your noise levels like the others, give you stable duty or something else and dismiss you. But...that's not what he wanted to do. He was safe in his office to do whatever he liked, he wouldn't - most likely - have people walking in on him like back at the training hall. Sighing heavily, he realised because of what he was about to do, things would never be the same ever again.

"Go the the desk Cadet." He said blankly, his eyes zooming in your yours. You looked down at him politely, confused about why he'd want you to go there. Trying to walk as calmly as possible, you could feel his eyes burn into your body, watching you alluringly. Once you got there you turned to face him, giving him an utterly confused look. "Turn around and bend over the desk."

Your eyes widened, bend over the what? "Sir?" You battered your eyelashes at him, turning your head to the side slightly. "Could you not understand my simple instructions Cadet? I said bend over the desk." Biting the inside of your lip, you positioned your hands on the desk to support you as you bent over it.  You could hear Levi's footsteps get closer and closer to you. He licked his lips, enjoying the view of you sprawled out in front of him. "Naughty girls deserved to be spanked."

—————————————

"Stable duty for two whole months!" Eren whined, rolling over on the grass to face Mikasa. The moon was high in the sky, illuminating the teenagers. The ground was slightly damp but the grass was thick, cushioning them from the mud. The wind blew peacefully, and the stars shone. Armin lay at Mikasa's side, trying his hardest not to drift off to sleep, whereas Sasha who's head lay on Connie's shoulder was fast asleep.

Mikasa nodded slowly and looked over at Jean. "You?" She said quietly. Blushing a little, Jean replied with: "Connie and I both got cleaning duty for two months too." Connie carefully moved Sasha off his shoulder and placed her comfortably on the grass, and faced the teenagers. Sighing slowly, he looked over at the headquarters entrance.