𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

You looked up at him with your e/c eyes shining like stars

You looked up at him with your e/c eyes shining like stars. He looked down at you, you were perched on the side of his bed. Questions raced in Levi's mind - should he really be doing this? With a cadet as well, he could get into a lot of trouble. Pinching the bridge of his nose with his fingers, he decided to just carry on. He wanted you.

—————————————-

CHAPTER 13- STEAMY
Always and Forever ~

🚨 SMUT WARNING🚨

He bent down, parting your legs. His touch was as soft as silk, he gripped onto your thighs - massaging them a little. He maintained eye contact, his grey eyes piercing through you. "Strip." He commanded. You did as you were told, peeling off your uniform trousers to reveal your black plain pants. His cool touch made you shiver a little as his left hand continued to stroke your thigh while his right move up, closer and closer to your pants.

Gulping, you shuddered as he gently stroked his finger back and forth along your pants. "What a little slut you are. We've hardly done anything yet you're already wet just for me." Your breathing picked up as his strokes started to get faster and faster.

A moan escaped your lips as you realised he had slipped two fingers underneath your pants and was twirling them around your pussy. He continued to stare intensely at you, watching your cheeks heat up and moans escape your soft lips once he had inserted his fingers inside you.

He watched with glee as your body began to become sweaty, your moans got louder and the pink tinge on your cheeks was darkening. Levi decided to experiment with pace: manoeuvring his fingers faster and faster inside you. You began to pant and you squeezed your eyes shut. That only drove him to go faster. "Levi...I'm coming" You panted. He circled his fingers around. "Tell me who you belong to." He spoke, going deeper inside. "I'm yours." You panted, squeezing your eyes tighter. "Say my name. Tell the world who you belong to." "Levi!" You screamed, releasing all over his hand.

Levi could feel you tighten around him, causing him to bite his lip to stop him from moaning. You shot your head back, panting like crazy. Resting your back on his bed, you tried to catch your breath. The cold air made your pussy tingle and your wiggled your toes. He silently removed his clothes while you were catching your breath. He positioned his hands either side of you and moved his way up the bed to face you on all fours. He looked at you, you were covered on the top half, your cheeks red and your tongue was out - still panting - your hair was a mess and your legs shook a little, your wet panties hung around your lower legs, the insides of them stained with your cum, dripping down your legs.

You two stared intensely at each other. "What a lewd expression you're making." He whispered in your ear, moving his body down to get your ear - this also made his erect dick lightly touch your pussy. Moaning, you let him undo the buttons of your uniform until you were left completely naked. Blushing a little from embarrassment, you touched his stomach, gliding your hand up, down and around his abs. Trying his hardest to suppress his moans, Levi shook his hair out of the way and went down on you, kissing your neck and rubbing his dick over your pussy.