𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Levi was taken aback by your sudden words

Levi was taken aback by your sudden words. You gripped him a little tighter, in case you fell. He stared keenly at the crimson blood that trickled down your nose and lips. Who was this mysterious girl and why was she so intriguing? He knew you were that awkward person that bumped into him that one night, but he didn't know your first name or anything about you. He wanted to know more.

CHAPTER 4- SOUP BOWLS
Always and Forever ~

—————————————

You gasped suddenly as you felt your body crash on the floor: he had dropped you. Lying there for a new seconds, pain filled your body. You got up shakily and wiped the blood that was gushing out of your nose with your hand. Levi watched you and grimaced. "You're disgusting." He growled. "Stay here, I'll get you something to wipe it with." You nodded and stumbled over to sit on a table.

Breathing heavily, you relaxed as you watched him march out of the building. Clenching your teeth, he really got you good. Sighing stiffly, you closed your eyes, trying to focus on your breathing. "Y/N?" The sound of your name made you snap your eyes open.

Reiner stood at the entrance, mouth hanging open slightly. He had come looking for you since lunch had ended and training was back on, yet you were no where to be seen. He didn't understand why you bleeding, sprawled over a table with your back arched to get comfortable was so hot to him, but he just accepted it. Walking over slowly, he looked around the room to see if anyone else was there.

"Are you okay? Who did this to you?" He asked, his eyes scanning your face. Waving your hand, dismissing him, you smiled to show that you were ok. "Do you need something to clean yourself up?" He implored. He wanted to be your knight in shining armour. "I'm fine, thank you Reiner. I just want to sleep." You whispered, stretching your arms out. Nodding, he hesitated for a moment before saying: "Let me know if you need anything ok! I'll always be
happy to help you in any way you need."

Raising an eyebrow, you looked at him blankly and licked the blood that was on your bottom lip with your tongue. You watched Reiner's eyes widen and his cheeks go red as he watched you lick your lips. Something about him was off, he was acting shifty, constantly checking around him.

——————

"Cadet what made you think you can bunk training?"
He was back. You leaned over to see Levi standing at the entrance with his arms crossed glaring at Reiner. You watched Reiner get all flustered and panicked. "Get back to training this instant or you'll have to answer to me." Levi growled, taking a few steps towards him.

Agitated, Reiner saluted and rushed back to training. Before properly leaving, he looked back to see your face one more time. You rubbed your eyes and jumped slightly to see Levi standing in front of you. He handed you a cloth and turned away, not wanting to see this dirty sight in front of him. "You sure took your time." You said quietly, wiping all the blood. "Just because I showed you a bit of kindness Cadet doesn't mean you can abuse it." He said flatly. Smirking, you looked him straight in his grey eyes.