𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

"Ymir?" You trembled, watching her titan sink it's teeth into the titans trying to climb the tower

"Ymir?" You trembled, watching her titan sink it's teeth into the titans trying to climb the tower. Your eyes trailed over to Christa who was shaking. You watched her eyes dart around, watching Ymir's every move, wincing every time Ymir got hit back. This was going to be one hell of a night.

——————-

CHAPTER 15- A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
Always and Forever ~

"Ymir has the same power as Eren right? That's one hell of a power to hide." Connie shuddered, watching the bloody braw below him. "That titan..." Reiner turned slowly towards Bertholdt. "...Ymir is that titan?" You whipped your head round and squinted your eyes at Reiner and Bertholdt. What the hell does 'that titan' mean?

"Ymir no!" Christa screamed, dangling off the edge of the tower. Running, you grabbed onto her waist to make sure she wouldn't fall. You squeezed your eyes shut, the agonising screeching sound the titans were making was causing your head to explode.

The violence, the blood, the fear, the pressure; you just wanted it to end. You missed Levi, his cool touch, his nasty personality and even just his presence.

Your thoughts were interrupted by something smashing into the tower, causing you all to stumble a little. A few bricks fell out as you and Christa winced in agony watching Ymir's titan be forcefully pulled off the tower and attacked. The pain on the titan's face was unbearable, it cling onto the tower for dear life as the other titans swarmed around Ymir.

Grabbing onto the foundation of the tower has hard as possible, the bricks started to fall out. "Is...is she worried about the tower falling down?" Connie asked, peering over the edge. Christa shook her head. "It's us. She's trying to protect us." Christa watched in pain as Ymir tried so hard to defend herself from the ruthless titans. Pushing your hands away, she climbed onto the edge of the tower. "If you're going to die protecting this tower, forget about it! Tear it down!" She screamed with all her might. Connie grabbed her waist instead to make sure she's be stable.

Ymir did as she was told; immediately she started pulling apart the foundation of the tower and hurling the bricks at the surrounding titans, smashing their skulls. The tower started to topple, Reiner grabbed onto with his free arm. Sandwiched between Reiner and Bertholdt, you looked to your left to were Bertholdt was standing. His hand was near his mouth. his eyes fixed on Ymir. You swiftly turned away as Ymir started to growl: "Grab me!"

————————

Jumping off the tower, the five of held onto the titans hair with all your might as Ymir fell from the tower. As she landed, the force of it caused you all to be propelled in the air and land harshly onto the stone floor. Your body rolled and your hands scraped the floor. Crashing into a pile of stone bricks, you lay  sprawled out on the floor for a moment to catch your breath.