𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

A few weeks had gone by and training was dull; you did the same moves over and over again, but just against different people

A few weeks had gone by and training was dull; you did the same moves over and over again, but just against different people. Time was moving slowly and you found the pressure of being in the Survey Corps getting to you: you could no longer laze around on the grass at night watching the stars with you best friends. The sound of laughter that could usually be found at your table during meal times was slowly fading. Life was boring, it was coming to a standstill...

CHAPTER 6- LATE NIGHT ANTICS
Always and Forever ~

————————————

...until you found out that Eren could turn into a titan. Your best friend was the very thing he wanted to obliterate. "Doesn't that mean Eren is technically taller than you Jean since he...y'know...is a whole ass titan." Everybody erupted with laughter - even Mikasa.

You were all seated outside on a bench, enjoying your time off. You smiled to yourself as your eyes gazed over all their faces, the sound of happiness filling the atmosphere. You loved them all so much, they all brought you so much happiness. You missed it. You missed being stupid with them.

And you also missed him. Frowning, you discarded your thoughts: you promised yourself that you'd try to forget Levi, he was your superior, it's not like you two were dating or anything.

"Connie, I swear I will beat the living crap outta you!" Jean argued, pointing his finger in Connie's face. "Now now horse face, he does have a point." Eren said snuggly, earning some sniggers from Sasha, Connie and Marco. "Not you too Marco." Jean whined, looking over at you with puppy dog eyes. "At least Y/N isn't laughing at the horse jokes! Therefore she has a better sense of humour than Eren!" Jean announced, grabbing your hand and waving your arm in the air.

Giggling, you looked at Jean softly and quietly said: "Eren's joke was um...quite funny." Jean immediately let go and glared at you. "Hmph." He said, crossing his arms. "I hope you all have a terrible day tomorrow." He whined and he got up off the bench and left. Still laughing, everyone watched Jean stomp away. Everything was going back to normal, it was so lovely.

You didn't mind how chaotic it usually was being in the survey corps, but you cherished times like these: where you could get away from it all and just goof off with your friends. "Hange! Hange!" A piercing voice cut the cheerfulness like a blade. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at this person and to listen to what they had to say. Panting, they tried to quickly catch their breath before continuing. "It's Sawny and Bean! They're dead!"

————————————————

The two titans death had cast a depressing atmosphere over the Survey Corps, almost like it was a bandage, being sealed again. It had been now three weeks since you had seen Levi, usually he'd lead at least one training session by now, but he was no where to be seen. Life had gone back to being slow, boring and dim. You lived the same day over and over. Hange's usual hyper personality had completely depleted.