𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

The wind blew your face as you sat down by a large tree

The wind blew your face as you sat down by a large tree. You watched the four kids play happily like you'd done for like last few years.

The kids ran about in the grassy field while screaming their heads off. Pieck grinned as she came to sit by you. Resting your head on the bark of the tree, you sighed deeply.

CHAPTER 25- CLASHES
Always and Forever ~

Pieck joked about while you watched the kids play. You watched the grass sway slightly in the wind. It remind you of that beautiful meadow Levi took you to. The day you told him that you loved him.

Levi...

"Pieck...w-when do you think I'll be able to go back?" You asked, frantically biting your lip. She sighed heavily, that gave the answer away instantly. "Y/N...I don't know. I don't think it's going to be soon."

"But I will go back right?" You asked, looking into her eyes. Your eyes were filled with fear, terror and fright. She gave a simple shrug and quickly changed the subject.

————————-

You'd been in Marley for a what felt like decades, every day you spent there just blended into one, making you forget how long you'd actually been there. But one thing was for sure: you were slowly forgetting people's faces.

The little details in the people you used to interact with everyday's skin, the colour of people's eyes or even the colours of their hair. What pained you the most was that you had forgotten some people's names.

The last time you had seen Reiner was about four years ago. You often wondered what he'd look like now, maybe he'd have a different hairstyle? Maybe he'd be taller? Though, you never wanted to think about how that scouts were doing. It brought you such pain to even think about them for a second.

You felt defeated. Your bottom lip started wobbling, and before you knew it, a single tear dropped from your eye and rolled down your face - it wasn't lying before tears were streaming down your face.

You just couldn't take it anymore, pretending to go along with this facade was eating away at you. Trying to quickly wipe the tears away, the children approached.

————————

Falco looked over at you, clearly worried. "Oh no are you okay Y/N? Do you have a tissue, I have a packet of them in my pocket?" He asked, kneeling on the grass by the tree. Gabi looked at him in disgust. "Don't be nice to her, she's mean." She declared.