~ chapter twleve ~

~ bo's pov ~ (finally)
"that sounds awesome. lets do it." coraline smiles. whenever she smiles, i just want to cup her face and kiss her. her smile is beautiful. she has fang like teeth, and they look stunning. her eyes were like one of thise waterfalls you see one tumblr, the perfect ones that have to be edited to look that great. Coralines just come naturally. she is beautiful.

i smile back and get up to take her hand. "my lady," i say, thinking about how immature i am how dumb that probably was but i cant take it back and shes not being weird about it so i go on with it. thats another thing i like about coraline. she doesn't look at me like im weird, she never gives me any disapproving looks, she never seems to be tired or annoyed with anything i say. which is good for a change. girls in boston were so stuck up, they never liked anyone with a sense of humor. shes just great in every way.

she takes my hand, and she does a little twirl, like a 'lady' would. "let us be off, then!" she exclaims, letting go of me and grabbing her bag. she goes to the door and turns around to look at me. "you comin or not, slow poke?" she says, motioning me with her hand to come to her. i look at her with admiration and walk towards her.

um, do you have your keys? i dont drive.." she says, losing her excitement. she sounds ashamed.

"yeah i got 'em. you okay?" i ask.

"yeah, fine. lets go," she says, grabbing my hand and walking out the door. i decide not to talk about it now, she was so happy a second ago, dont want to bring her down now.

"okay, so how is this 'winging it' plan going to go?" she asks, when were both in the car.

"well, i guess we just drive around for a while and see whats going on. or, if you think of something then we can go do that."

"i was thinking," she starts.

"thats dangerous," i add.

she playfully punches me. "shut up!" i smile and grab my arm after she punches it, pretending to be hurt. "anyways, i was thinking that we could go to a movie and then go out to eat after. hows that sound?"

i nod, thinking thats a good plan. "thats good, but do you know any good movies out?"

"not really. if we go we can just incorporate the wing it part of the plan there. whatever is out we can see. even if it got terrible reviews, oh well. yolo right," she says, smiling at me as we pull out of her neighborhood. i give her the 'are you serious?' look and she shakes her head a little. "but for real, its an okay plan, right?" i nod.

coraline turns on the radio and "WDIDLN" started playing. i laugh forgetting that the 'What.' cd was still in.

"do have you your other cd in here? your 'words, words, words' one?"

i shake my head. "i do not, sorry."

she pulls out her phone and plugs it into my car. "dont fret, for i have bought all of your albums. hush my child, listen," she smiles and the cd starts at 'words, words, words'

"is this yo-" i get cut off

"i sAID HUSH MY CHILD!" she almost yells as she puts her finger to my mouth.

i smile. the song was good, ive only heard it a billion times.

Oh Bo comes on and she gets up and jumpy about it. "Uh, yeah, bump it! this is my jam!" i elbow her, knowing that she was trying to imitate the vine i made.

"your missing an important prop," i say.

"i know, i don't just carry jars of jam everywhere. but fr, this is my fave. please shhhhh" she drags her finger down my face, to shush me. i listen and dont say a word. shes so cute.

i look at her and her eyes are closed, and her lips are moving to the words of 'oh bo'. she must really like this one.

the song ends and she opens her eyes. "are we almost at the theatre? it seems like its taking foreverrrrr" she squirms around and whines like a little kid.

"i may have gotten lost, im new to michigan! i thought i knew but now im not so sure. do you know where we are?" i ask her.

she looks at me and grins. "do you know what road your on even?"

"haven't a clue."

"okayy.. turn right at the end of this road. at least ill know what road were on. i dont really even know where the roads are. i dont go anywhere except school. i only know a couple places..." i turn the car. "ah okay so now, you just want to go straight and you will see a big town and there will be a four way at the end. turn left and then you will have to parallel park. can you do that?"

"lets hope so."

"dont make me regret driving with you! anywho-depending on where you park, the theatre will be on the side you parked on or the other side. wherever there is a spot."

"i thought you said you never went anywhere? how do you know all of this?"

"well, my parents used to take me to the movies the first wednesday of each month. i would always be so excited to go, even though the movies sucked, it was time i got to spend with my parents. since they were always out on the weekends, i usually was with a family member or babysitter for most of the week. wednesdays they would come home from work early and take me to go see a movie."

i look at her. she looks like shes about to cry, so i take her hand. "dont thi-"

coraline looks forward and has a scared look on her face.

"BO LOOK OUT!"
------------------
yikes.
i hope this was a cliffhanger. hopefully no one dies... *sweats nervously*
fr though its like 3:30 am and i couldn't sleep so i wrote a chapter! i figured i would finally do bo's pov. yay!
im not uploading tonight, but tomorrow i might. i still have to go any spell check and re read and stuff and i dont feel like it tonight.
ok well thats enlugh blabbering from me. HMU // intagram: @nickixphan