~ chapter twenty one ~

• Bo's POV •
it all happened so fast. before i knew it, i was kissing the girl of my dreams. she really was everything i wanted. she makes me so happy, and i just couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

it was only a couple weeks ago, a couple weeks ago that changed my life. a couple weeks ago when i talked to coraline. a couple weeks ago when her parents passed and i was there for her. a couple weeks ago that changed my life.

i don't even know how i happened, but soon we were driving and on our way to go get ice cream. after that, i don't even know if she wants it anymore. i know i don't.

"um, do you even really want ice cream anymore?" Coraline pipes up, as we pull out of the parking lot of the park.

"i dunno. not really. are you still hungry?" i ask, stopping so i know which way to go.

"do you want to just go back to my house? we can order a pizza or something," she says, smiling. hinting, probably.

i smile and reply an 'okay' back, turning left back to her house. i hate driving in the dark, especially after the accident, but its the only choice now. she must trust me a lot. at least i hope she does.

we pull into her drive way and notice that shes looking straight forward, emotionless. i wave my hand back and forth infront of her face, still not looking away. i lean closer to her and look at what she looking at, which is nothing. "coraline?" i say. i even snap in her face a couple times. a minute mustve passed before she finally sighed and opened her door. she acts like this sometimes, she will be completely emotionless and then snap back into her "happy" self. i can see shes torn on the inside, and not to sound conceited but i think im the only thing holding her on to life. everytime look into her eyes, i can see that she is covering up all the emotion and sad ess she has been forced to hold in a bit since a couple months ago when her parents passed. we never got a call, and i dont know why or how, but i think its better for her.

"sorry," she says, forcing a smile. "sooo... pizza?" she says, sounding excited. this is true excitement. even in the dark i can see her eyes twinkle with that glimmer of hope and honestly that i hope to posses one day. she looks at me with such passion, and i dont know why but it comforts me more than anything else. she makes me feel at my best.

i smile. "pizza!"

we get out of the car slowly, and i hold her hand until we get inside. she shoos me downstairs, into her living room area, which is almost empty by now. everyone has gotten everything they wanted so now were left with our tv and the couch. ha, "our". i think. i say ours. its really just hers.

she dials a number on her phone and calls down to me while i hear the phone ringing. "what do you want?" she asks, bending down over the wall so i can see her from downstairs.

i almost say pepperoni is good, but then i remember she is a vegetarian. "uh, cheese is good if thats what you want."

she smiles, probably at the thought that i remembered. the pizza guy picks up and she says "one large cheese pizza please." she starts walking downstairs. "delivery." "ok thank you," and she hangs up. "$10." i start to get out my wallet from my back pocket, to offer to pay for it but she shakes her head. "don't."

"are you sure?" i say, handing her the ten dollar bill.

"yeah, i will probably eat most of it anyway."

i give her the 'are you sure' look again and she just pushes my hand away. she points me to sit on the couch and i do so. she puts a movie in the dvd player and sits next to me, pulling her legs up so they're on my lap, and my arm is over her. our normal position. "trust me on the movie. its my fave."

i watch all the previews because she was too lazy to get up and get the remote to skip them. the movie start screen comes on and its shrek.

"shrek? this is your favorite movie?" i say, chuckling a little bit. its honestly a good movie, but i dont know if shes being serious or if its a ironic type thing.

"hey, ya know what they say," she starts, then looks right in my eyes. "shrek is love, shrek is life." she says, dead serious. the door knocker knocks and she groans. "uuuuuughhhhhh..."

she slowly gets up off the couch. "i guess id have to start the movie anyway, eh.." she says as she walks up the stairs.

i hear her say thank you and the door closes. she walks downstairs, all the way to the couch until i push her back up. "remote." she groans again and gets the remotes for the movie.

"are we settled? will i have to get up again?"

i shake my head and she repeats herself. i laugh and tell her to start the movie already. she gets comfortable again, still holding the box since we had to tables. i tried to help her by taking it out of her hands, but she had a tight grasp on it. i guess she really does like pizza.

she balances the pizza on her lap and presses play. "im actually excited to see this again, i havnt-"

she looks at me. "you like to interrupt my favorite things, i noticed. hmm. interesting. now hushh," she says, putting her finger to my mouth the same way she did in the car when she was listening to 'oh bo'.

we eat pizza as she recites almost all of the words to the movie and i can honestly say it was one of the best nights in a while. she just makes me so happy, and listening to her recite those words is something ive never heard before. i guess she was being serious.

it all makes me realize something; i love her. i love the way her eyes shine when shes breaking. i love the way she tells me the truth even when i dont push it out of her. i love the way she is so passionate about some things, wether its shrek, or my songs, she gets really into them and its just amazing. i love the way that kiss felt. it was perfect.

i love coraline. she was perfect.
---------------------
ayeeeeeeeeee so idk if this was irregularly long but i feel like it was and sorry if you don't like that. i just write things and regret them sometimes bc i dot wanna spend too long on things. so this pizza thinf just flew my ha. i wanted it to though i was kinda over it tbh..
anywayssssss so yeah they kissed. and yeahhhhhhh theyre in love lawl puppy love right, teenagers. evven tho bo is like 23 in the book lawl
also i cant stop saying lawl, man, and sometimes m8. its a problem.
and supernatural is a even bigger problem. i dont even wanna get into it. im only on season 2(judt finished tonight) and its like literally changing my life.