~ Chapter two ~

i rolled my eyes as my phone rung, hoping it was my my parents so i didnt have to pick up. i got up and grabbed my phone off my desk and went back into my blanket cacoon. it was an unknown number but i decided to answer it because i had already gone through all that work.

"hello?" i ask, answering the call.

"is this Coraline?" the person on the other line says. It was a guy. he had a low voice, and very gravely like he smokes ten packs a day. he sounded buff, like he would have a lot of muscle.

"yes, Who is this?" i asked nervously.

"I am officer Lamson. Your parents have been in a car crash."

i put my hand over my mouth and a tear escaped, along with many others. it was a river of tears flowing. i was speechless. i didn't know what to say. all i could think about is if they are okay or not.

"i don't mean to alarm you, but there was some pretty bad damage done to the vehicle and major injuries to mr. and mrs. peters. do you have a vehicle to come and see your parents at the hospital?"

i still didn't sant to say anything. by this point i was violently crying, and shaking my head. i could get any words out, everything was just a moan or a grunt in response.

"we are on our way miss peters." officer Lamson said, hanging up.

my phone slid out of my hands and i curled up. what did i say last? did i tell them i loved them? what is i get there and they are dead? what is going to happen? will i be an orphan? my parents could die!

my head was overflowing with terrible thoughts. i screamed and cried more. i heard a knock at the door and i quickly got up to go greet officer Lamson.

"ready to go kid?" he said, putting his hand on my shoulder, giving me a pitying look.

i nodded, my head in my hands, and he took my arm and led me to his car. he handed me a box of tissues but by this point i was only letting a tear slide every now and then.

"your parents are alive, only unconscious for now. our doctors are working very hard to get them back in the best possible shape."

i couldn't hear anything he said, my mind was still trying to figure out what just happened.
we arrived at the hospital. i got out and officer Lamson took my arm.

i was breathing very short breaths, and i was very lightheaded. i was shaking but i wasn't crying. there were tear stains on my cheek but i didn't even care. we walked towards the door.

here we go.
----------
A/N: i did change the phone call from the last chapter, but what i was originally going to do i didnt like so i changed it. #sorryboutit
also i literally just changed the name #sorrynotsorry
if anyone gets that "officer lamson" reference feel free to comment below 😏
sorry for have no bo invloved in this chapter but its a bo fanfiction.. he will be in it quite frequently.
vote, add to library, read idc do whatever. its your life.
thanks for reading!!
ig: nickixphan // tumblr: phantasictroyler (look at spelling!)
meow