~ chapter six ~

• Bo's pov •
"CORALINE!" i yelled, pushing past other patients. what happened? i arrive at her parents room and the nurses are holder her back. out eyes lock for a second and she suddenly looks away. shes probably embarrassed, i think. i run over to the nurses. "shes with me, ill take her. trust me i can calm her down," i say to the nurses, taking hold of her hand. "im going to take her outside for a second, okay?" i say to her more than the nurses this time.

the nurses all nod and let me have her. still holding her hand, i ask "what happened?"

she doesn't answer. she keeps looking down. she holds on to me tight, and when she lets go she stops. she hugged me. we stood in the hallway, hugging. i felt like a giant, but i felt protective. i want to keep her safe, i want to make sure nothing bad ever happens.

"lets just go to the park or something and walk around, okay? maybe we can talk about it there. or not, if you really prefer not to."

Coraline nods, and puts her arms down. i grab her hand and all down the hall until we got outside we walked hand in hand. i felt happier than ever. maybe i have a chance with her. something good for a change.

by the time we walked to my car, she had stopped crying. i opened her door for her and she got in, and i got in after i shut her door.

"thank you," she says almost silently. her voice cracked and my heart broke into two.

"for what?" i ask. what did i do? she actually helped me.

"talking to me. still wanting to go somewhere after that. for caring more than anybody else has, and i just met you. " she looked at me and smiled, then her eyes returned to her lap.

"that surprises me, coraline" i say. how could nobody have cared for this perfect girl?

"how come? im not that great," she laughs so she doesn't sound so serious but i can tell already shes battling something.

"i disagree," i say bluntly. i don't want to continue, every girl says this about herself. they will keep arguing.

shes silent after that.

"do you want to talk about what happened back there?"

"im embarrassed. i really don't want to. but maybe i should. if you want to know hat happened i guess i should tell someone..."

i don't reply, i felt i didn't have to. she didn't look at me the rest of the car ride, so i reached over and squeezed her hand. i feel like that our thing now, is just being silent but we are both speaking so loud. its like we understand each other so well by just a couple words. i kept a hold of her hand for a second then returned it to the wheel. we were turning into the park and she perks up.

"i love parks at night," she says, smiling. god, i love that smile.
-----
• coralines pov •
right after bo left me, i felt a strong urge to go see my parents. i got up and stood in the doorway. they were both so quiet, so silent, so peaceful. its like they were dead. the part of me that really hated them for this took over my whole body and i started crying. i screamed at them. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GOE EVERY WEEK? WHY CANT YOU JUST BE REGULAR PEOPLE AND STAY AT HOME? YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU WERENT SOBER ENOUGH TO AND DRIVE HOME. WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?!" i screamed at the very top of my lungs and they did nothing. i wasn't expecting anything because they were basically dead, but i think it angered me more. i was crying so hard by now, and i could hear feet running towards me. it didn't stop my yelling. i kept screaming at them, things that ive been holding in all coming out now. i couldn't stop. that is, until i heard bo. he was yelling my name. all i could picture was his beautiful face, that beautiful structure. it calmed me down enough to stop crying, but then i realized i didn't have to stop. i kept yelling at them as the nurses drug me out of the room. i see bo at the end of the hall and im immediately embarrassed. i don't wanna look at his face. i could just tell my eyes were red, as well as my whole face, my cheeks were soaking wet, and i, positive i looked disgusting. i really didn't want him to see me but odd enough, he was the only person i wanted to see. he started talking to the nurse guys and i was praying he could talk them out of putting me in a room by myself. he took my hand and my stomach flipped. feeling his touch made me flutter with happiness. the nurses let me go and i held on to bos hand tight. i never wanted to let go. i wasn't going to look at him, he would for sure not want to talk to me because i was already ugly, and now with tear stained cheeks and red eyes, he would hate me. i was positive.

"what happened?" i hear him ask. i didn't want to talk about it. i was extremely embarrassed and i just never wanted us to talk about it.

i know we just met but there is something there. there is a connection. i stopped and i turned. i hugged him. i hugged that man so tight and he just hugged me back. the height difference made it better for me, because i love getting hugged my taller people. i feel safe, i feel protected. i feel like the are just keeping me form everything bad out there. i wish i could stay in his arms forever. this moment was perfect.

"lets just go to the park," i hear him start. i don't even bother with the rest because if he still wants to do anything with me after that, i wont say no.

we walk to his car, hand in hand. its in a friendly way, but also a loving way. it was perfect.

i tell him thank you, for staying with me after all of that. thats the first time ive looked at him since the hallway and i don't even care. i feel like i could have no makeup on or too much makeup or look terrible and have a billion zits and it wouldn't matter, because the way he looks at me if just so perfect.

Bo Burnham was the perfect man.
----------------
ayeeeee again! two days in a row... i know! i am great, thanks for saying so.
im just kidding but sometimes things just come to me and i just cant wait dor people to read it!
also that last line... if your a old school bo fan, you might understand. *cough* Hellen Keller *cough*
im not to sure how well this is actually written, i feel like it might be confusing, so maybe i will just stick to one pov fir a chapter i just felt it was right to include both, for both sides of the story.
i dont really know when im gonna upload next. maybe tomorrow even. im getting very haply with my story but i would love feedback! tell me what i need to improve!
and i didnt wan to repeat dialogue, mostly bc i didn't have anything really important for coraline to say after that, like her feelings and stuff i just felt it would be unneeded and repetitive.
as always, ily.
and HMU!!
insta: @nickixphan // tumblr: phantasictroyler (look at spelling!!)