~ chapter three ~

me and officer lamsom walk into the hospital, his arm around my shoulders, almost cradling me. i was shaking pretty bad and tear stains remained shiny on my cheek. we walked past a lot of rooms, but none of them looked as severe as i thought my parents would be.

as i passed several patients in wheelchairs or walking with a nurse to aid them and help them stand, i just glanced them over. one of them was wearing a shirt with darker rims, like on his sleeves and collar. he had blood all over the shoulder of his shirt and i thought maybe he got into a bad fist fight.
i passed another patient, this time a girl. she was wearing a pretty lace top, kind of wrinkled, and sweatpants. i bet she was wearing pants before hand, but now baggy sweatpants. i noticed she didn't have any visible marks or blood showing. she was limping but also hunched over, so i assume something happened to her insides or someone broke her leg and hurt her stomach.

as i pass all of these patients, i notice their facial expressions and features. the man had a very well rounded nose, perfectly pointy, and even though it was dripping blood, it was buttony but also sharp. the girl in the lace shirt had the prettiest blue eyes. they were icy blue in the insides, with slivers of dark and light greens spreading throughout the eye. the outer part was a dark blue, but not harsh blue. just slightly darker than the ice blue color on the insides. she also had great cheekbones. she didn't smile from the one glance i took; i can just tell. they stuck out of her face and I'm sure they look lovely when she smiles.

i wonder when the last time she smiled was.

we reach my parents room and i collapse.

i don't know what i was expecting, but i just drop to my knees. they looked so lifeless, like everything had been sucked out of them and now they are just bodies. i didn't start crying, i was just kneeling there with my head in my hands.

i felt a hot tear slide down my face and soak through my jacket. i felt another off the other side, then repeating. i didn't bother to try and wipe them away.

all i could think about is what would happen next. what if they die? my parents, dead. i know i shouldn't think like that, but i cant help it. my mind just automatically goes to the worst. i don't even have any friends to call or hang out with right now, not that i want people to see me like this but any support would be helpful.

i step out into the hallway because being in a room with my lifeless parents takes a lot out of me.

i sit down against the wall, next to my parents door and just think. i think about how i don't have any friends, how much of a waste i am, how bad of a kid i am. everything just never goes my way, and now this is what i get for it. i deserve it. when have i ever been a good child? when have i ever done something nice for somebody? oh thats right, never, because i don't have anybody. thinking gets the best of me and i start grabbing my hair and pulling. hard. i can feel it come out, but only a little. i punch my hands on the floor a couple times.

my thoughts get interrupted when a tall man approaches me. i feel him standing over me, and i can tell he's way taller than me. i wipe my tears, try to tame my hair, and wipe my tears before i stand up. i look up at his face and notice right away his eyes. they're beautiful; like something I've seen before but never have looked good until they were out on this man. he's wearing glasses, which frame his face very well. they are simple wire-rimmed glasses but they seem like the only glasses that would fit his face. his hair is kinda messy, but in just the right way. its a matte golden blonde type, and medium thick by sight. it looks very soft, i just wanna run my fingers through it. his lips are perfect. the bottom lip is larger than the top lip, and the top lip is thin. the bottom is too, just bigger. he smiles at me and i see his teeth. they are aligned nicely, and they looked natural. his smile was very genuine, and that cute little dimple that was carved in his face didn't help his face from looking any less perfect. his nose was larger, and the nostrils looked sort of out of place. they flared when he smiled a bit, and i found it extremely cute.

"hello," he says.

oh my god, i think. his voice is absolutely gorgeous. it wasn't raspy or gravely at all, its was just the right depth for him. it fit him perfectly.

"uh, h-hi," i spit out like a fool, stuttering over the most simple word. i self consciously looked at the ground, and started playing with my collarbone, like i do when i get nervous.

"what happened?" he said, putting his arm on the doorway in which i was leaning on. my heart had just about sank. hearing his voice made me blush so hard.

"im sorry?" i said, furrowing my brows, not understanding his question, but mostly because i couldn't focus on what he was saying.

"why are you sitting here pulling on your hair? that not good for you," he said, winking. i look down again, hiding my blushed face.

"oh," i say, feeling dumb. "my parents got in a car crash and they're in a coma and and i came out here just to take my mind off things and i started thin-" i rambled, but he stopped me.

"enough said. do you wanna walk and talk about it?" he asked, pointing to the cafeteria.

"that really would be nice, but i don't want to bore you with my silly mind." i say truthfully.

"you wouldn't bore me. your voice could keep me going for hours," now he was trying to hide his face by looking down. since he was quite tall i could still see it. i smiled.

"okay, lets take a walk then. after my story, you can tell me yours. sound good?" i said, repositioning myself on the wall, but careful not to move or touch his arm that was resting in the doorway because i never wanted it to go away. it wasn't muscular. he wasn't muscular at all, but he sure was skinny.

"sounds good to me. ill lead the way," he says, awkwardly holding out his arm for me to slide mine into but i cant fit through it so we kinda just stood next to each other.

skinny, tall and awkward. just how i like em.
-------------
ayo guys whats up.
hows life?
also if you guys ever wanna talk about ANYTHIGN inbox me or dm me on instagrma or soemthign and i will talk.
so we met bo? maybe? maybe its someone else?
guess well have to reas to find out hmm
ig // @nickixphan ||| tumblr // @ phantasictroyler (look at spelling!)