~ chapter twenty-nine ~

• Bo's POV •

It's been several weeks since i showed coraline my show lineups, and now were on our way. were going to two places in michigan first, so we pack up the bus with our things and finally, bring our kitten out on the bus. its quite spacious; it has two beds stacked on top of each other in the back, along with a shower and a toilet in a separate room but all together in the "main bedroom", which is closed by a curtain. in the main bus part, its just a couch and a desk/table, that could also fold up into a bed. theres storage space underneath and then two seats upfront. our driver, rajesh, is a conservative indian man who doesn't talk often. the bus was a beautiful matte black with shiny black details. coraline loves it.

"Pepe loves it too," Coraline says. "look at her." Pepe is curled up on coralines lap, purring very loudly. she defiantly prefers cor over me. it might be because coraline feeds her and changed her liter.. but im cool with that. Pepe has for sure gotten bigger; i can't believe she was so tiny once. shes bigger now, even though shes only two months old. the black on the cat almsot matches the bus, and i notice a pattern.

"so, you like black?" ive always noticed, coraline goes for the black things. (i wont say it..) black clothes, black jewelry (when she wears it), black nails, black eyeliner, black cat, black bus.. but ive always noticed she is drawn to the color pink. she will pick something pink up, look at it, and debate. pink or black? i remember her telling me her favorite color was maybe black, but usually favorite colors have nothing to do with your actual favorite color.

"how could you tell?" she smiles, her eyes remain focused on pepes black shiny coat. we are sitting on the couch of the bus, which is not in motion yet. "i like it because is so dull, and so.. calming. dan howell said it best: 'Something about the color black is jsut calming, its just im constantly bombarded by so many sensory details that like having the complete absence of something its just really calming.' its so simplistic."

she looks up at me, to see if i understood all that. i remember that liveshow when dan said that, she watches them every week. i sometimes over hear them, and sometimes watch them with her. the way she memorized that, and can relate to it, is amazing to me. "i see.." is all i can say. we sit in silence for a while until she sighed.

"are you okay?" i ask her. shes been seeming kind of down and tired lately, i figured it was the bus but now im not too positive.

"yeah, i'm fine, just tired.." she says, flashes a quick smile but it looks painful. i decide to leave and not ask any more questions, just telling her to get some rest. "i'll try.. it'll be hard with this beautiful kitty." i laugh and leave, knowing even with the cat she'll have a fine time falling asleep.

i decide to use this time and go on instagram and twitter and facebook and all that jazz and inform the people abour whats going on. i find a pic on a diverse family and quickly edit some random faces on theirs and post it saying "michigan!! soon.."

-------
sorry, i know this is short and kinda abrupt but i really needed to finsih this chapter to MOVE ON JFC CAN I JUDT BE DONE
im srsly really sorry tho. but heres the truth ok - i just am not as into bo as i once was when i started and i feel its unfair to continue on with this story for any longer. and also im not feelin good but when am i tbh
jsut wait for the end im probs gonna cry so have fun enjoy this bc the next chapter  wont go up for like three more months LOL
ALSO HOLY GUACAMOLE IVE BEEN WRITI THIS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR OMG I DID NOT THINK THANK U IF UR STILL READING
ALSO SHOUTOUT TO THAT PERSON WHO WENT AND VOTED FOR LIKE ALL MY CHAPTERS U KNOW WHO YOU ARE I LOV U