Prologue

Hii Guys! Thanks for being so encouraging and supportive. You guys are just superb.
I am very happy to see your comments. Thanks for being so generous.

So now I hope you all enjoy this story! If u like it, please add it to your library so that you know when I post an update.

Happy Reading💕

Mishti and Abir both belong from Rajkot. They studied in the same school, but never met each other as they were in different divisions.
Now both want to pursue their education in the city of dreams "Mumbai."

Mishti is the adopted daughter of bade Papa and badi maa. Her real parents Naman and Karishma often created troubles for her but bade Papa rescued her, hence Kunal is over protective of her.
She convinced her bade papa that she wishes to go to Mumbai.

Abir Rajvansh is a happy go lucky person. He is living with his authoritative mom, nanu and massi. He takes his own independent decisions and often has a cold war with his mom. He has decided that he will be going to Mumbai to fulfill his dreams and finish his education.
He has a disturbing past which still haunts him.

Kartik Goenka is also Abir s best friend. Initially he also lived in Rajkot, but then his family shifted to Udaipur. So fortunately Kartik is also in Mumbai and happens to take admission in Abir s college. They are reunited and are pleased to spent the next 3 years of college together.

Parth is the rich guy in college, often misunderstood as the spoilt brat. In reality he s searching for true friends which he finds in Abir and Kartik.
They all form a group called "Abir s Parindey"

Mishti and Abir happen to be roomates. They cannot stand each other for a second, how will they turn into Soulmates is the main turning point.

That's it people! 💗

Precap: Mishbir s first meet

Hope you all are liking it.

Love
Amayra💕