Chapter 5: Saviour

Hii lovelies. Thanks for all your love and response to the previous chapter. I am so thankful to each one of you. I love u all. 💗

Precap: Naira and Mishti in danger

Happy reading 💕

Abir, Parth and Kartik stormed towards the back door. They spotted Nitin and Raj and hid behind the closest tree to hear their conversation.
These two spoke in whispers so none of them could understand what they spoke.

K: Aaray yeh dono ko maine party main dekha tha..
A: haa par yeh humare class  ke nahi lag rahe ha.. I mean I did not see them before
P: guys.. ho sakta ha ki..

K: shayad.. Abir tum bhi wahi soch rahe ho ?
A: haa.. lekin phele hum pata karna hoga ki sach main Mishti and Naira unke pass ha..
P: sahi ha..

K: kuch socho jaldi..
P: mere pass ek idea ha.. tum dono ready rehena, I ll go up to them and try to fish some info.
Signalling a thumps up to them, he went towards Nitin and Raj. He was constantly praying to Bappa.

Parth walked casually towards them as if coming from the other side.
He reached up to them and tried to peek in the car. He saw a girls face and then a hand and immediately recognised them as Mishti and Naira.

He was angry and thought of crashing them here but he did not want to put Mishti and Naira s life at stake.
P: Aaray excuse me ?
N: haa bol
P: woh aap ko pata ha ki sunrise hotel kaha ha ?
R: jii nahi.. hume kuch nahi pata

P: accha par..
Nitin and Raj were getting late and hence they were in a hurry to drive.
N: oye hero.. chal nikal idar se..
P: app suniye toh..

Both of them ignored him and sat in car, Parth quickly proceeded towards Abir and Kartik s  direction.
He asked them to come out quickly.
P: wahi dono ha. Bloody bastards. Naira aur Mishti vo car main ha..

Abir and Kartik s blood boiled. By the time they could say anything, they heard the cars noise. It sped away, leaving the trio more worried.

A: jaldi chalo, koi lift mangte ha.. they ran behind the car and tried to see its number plate, but of no use.
K: we ll call the cops.
P: ok

So Parth tried to call the cops.
Meanwhile Abir saw a car approaching them . He stopped the car hoping to get a lift.
An lady in her mid fifties was driving the car. She stopped and looked at Abir.
A: mam, could you please give us a lift, our friends are in danger. Please ? He sounded worried.
The lady was a kind woman,so she agreed and they sat in the car.
Abir sat on the passenger seat and Parth and Kartik behind.

A:( gently) mam do you mind if I drive ?
L: ok son, you can drive.
They quickly exchanged seats and Abir drove at full speed.

After driving for some more time, they came across a deserted street. The car in which Naira and Mishti were there was out of sight.

Now they were worried.
P: Abir, thoda aur aage chalo
So he drived ahead.
They spotted a lane there, with no street lights.
K: Abir hame police station jana chahiye.
P: haaa kyuki they ll find the car as well.

A: guys suno, I think we should get into this lane. Maybe woh log wahi hoo.
K: are you  sure ?
A: dekh, life main agar 1% bhi chance ho na toh vo chance lena chahiye

P and K : ok go ahead.
L: careful son
Abir nodded.
He drove in the lane, very carefully since it was dark and they had no clue where the road was leading.

Suddenly they spotted an old building. It was more like a danger site. As if the building was waiting for repairs.
Parth also spotted Nitin s car.
So they got alert and parked the car at a safe distance

The trio profusely thanked the lady for her help.
She insisted to wait, but they did not want to trouble her more, she had been a great help already.