Chapter 11: The Prom Night

Hii guys! I am back💕
I am so sorry for not replying to your comments. When ever I want to, something or the other keeps me engaged.
But, sabko ko jawab milega😂😂
( Trying to be filmy)

Happy reading 💕

Mishti was stunned by Varun's question. She wanted to go to the prom night, but to be honest with Abir.
She had also imagined a nice dance with him. The way he behaved in the morning had hurt her like anything.
She was so so angry on him.

V: hey Mishti, kaha kho gayi aap ?
M: vo.. main.. kuch .. soch..
V: come on, prom night main jane ke liye aap itna sochti ha ? How silly!
M: excuse me? ( A bit angrily)
V: oh sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. Main toh mazak kar raha tha.
M:(slowly) aaj sab log sirf hurt hi kar rahe ha.
V: jii! Kya kaha aapne?

Before she could reply to him, Mishti saw Abir coming towards her direction. She saw the guilty expression on his face, but she was still angry. Abir saw her and sighed and took quick steps towards her. He gave her a tight smile.
Mishti turned towards Varun and said: "I will accompany you to the prom night."

Varun danced in happiness and pumped his fists in the air. Mishti was surprised to see him and let out a small laugh.
She saw Abir and purposely said a yes to Varun, but deep down she still wished to go with Abir.
Varun felt embarrassed for his over excitement.
V: sorry, main bahot zyda kush ho gaya.
M: it's ok
V: toh sharp 7:30, I will be waiting at your apartment.
Mishti nodded and Varun left smiling and dancing to himself.

Meanwhile Abir watched them and got more angry. He came to talk to Mishti. She left, without even looking at him.
He went behind her.
A: suno
She stopped hearing his voice
A: dekho angry Chorni, I am so sorry.. muje vaise behave nahi karna chahiye tha..
Mishti showed him her palm and asked him to stop.
She turned and left, drying some tears and leaving Abir dejected.

Abir s pov
Aaray yar! Abir, nanu na sahi kehte ha, tu hai hi ek no ka gadhera. Kuch bhi karta ha. Ab main kya karu ? Muje usse nahi khona ha. Par meri baat tak nahi sun rahi hai vo. Come on  Abir, kuch socho.
Usse phele vo langur kaun tha ? Mishti uske sath prom night pe jayegi ? Uske sath dance karegi?

Abir s thoughts were broken, when Kartik tapped his shoulders.
K: Abir! Mere bhai!
A: kya baat ha! Aaj tu itna kush kyu ha?
Vo kya kehti ha Naira.. ha Mendak..tu sahi main aaj Mendak lag rha ha!(laughing)
K: tu chup re! Aaj na prom night pe main Naira ko propose karunga! Main usse sara kuch bol dunga!
A: ohh isliye janab itne excited ha!
K: haaaaaa

Kartik suddenly noticed Abir s gloomy face.
A: accha ha, main bahot kush hoo tere liye.
K: chal ab sach sach bata kya baat ha
A: kya baat ha? Koi baat nahi ha
K: theek ha, kha meri aur mishti ki kasam
A: Kartik yar!
K: chal mere sath

Kartik dragged Abir to the staircase. Since everyone was busy in the festival, the staircase was pretty empty.
A: kya ha yar ?
K: chup chap idar bait ja
Abir sat down and rubbed his temples
K: bataa chal
A: vo.. main..aaj ... Mishti..
K: kya! Tune use bol diya ki you love her?
A: what ? Pagal ha tu ? Meri  baat sunne se phele apne dimag ke ghode chala  diye ! Idiot!

K: sorry baba! Ab toh bol
A: vo na.. hum thode se karib aa gaye the, phir na main apne aap ko rok nahi paya par...vo sab phir se..
K: Abir yar! Main tuje samja samja ke thak gaya. Vo sab tere bura past ha. Bhool jaa .ek min.. iske aage kya hua ? Dekh sach bolna
A: vo maine.. Mishti pe chilla diya
K: what? Kya kaha tune ?

A: ha yar.. vo thoda se gussa kar diya.. uspar
K: Abir.. main kya karo tera? Mishti kitni acchi ladki ha. Hamesha sab ka sath deti ha. Tuje samajti ha vo aur tune uspar chilla diya ?
A: haa yar! Mujse galti ho gayi
K: dekh Abir, sab ladkiya usse chipkali jaise nahi hote ha, specially Mishti
A: Mishti! Kya kaho uske bare main.. vo toh sabse acchi.. sabse pyari angry Chorni hai.. uski hassi main kuch baat ha... Vo violent ha.. lekin...

Kartik was smiling and listening to Abir
A: Aaray tu itna smile kyu kar raha ha ?
K: kyuki tu bimar ha
A: hain ? What ? Kya hua muje ?
K: Loveria
A: kuch bhi
K: Aaray yeh aise bimari ha jo bol ke nahi aati, bas ho jati ha

A: shut up ha Kartik. Bas Abhi. Muje uss angry Chorni ko manane ka idea de. Vo uss langur ke sath prom night pe ja rhi ha
K: accha. Toh.. ruk kuch sochte ha
A: haa jaldi

Naira came finding Kartik.
N: kaha the tum ? Main kab se tumhe dundh rahi hooo Mendak kahi ke!
Ohh hii Abir!
K: main toh yahi hoo.. tumhare samne.
A: hii Naira. Accha main chalta hoo

He felt, sensing that they needed some alone time. He came back to the apartment. He went to Mishti s room.
He took out a sticky note from his bag and wrote on it:" I am so sorry angry Chorni please iss ajeeb Rajvansh ko maaf kar do na"
He stuck it on the mirror and his eyes fell on Mishti s earrings.
Unknowingly or knowingly he took one earing and kept it in his pocket and proceeded towards his room to think of an idea to stop Mishti.

Meanwhile Mishti came back to the apartment and her eyes fell on the stuff in the kitchen. Her memories got refreshed and she threw all the stuff in the bin.
She got more angry on him for ruining her special day and also her mood.
She came in her room and saw the note. She immediately pulled it off and threw it in the bin.

After sometime, it was time to get ready for the prom night.
She wore a blue gown, below her knees, did a smokey eye makeup and picked up her earings.
M: Aaray yaha toh ek hi earing ha. Dursa kaha gaya? Yeh mere favourite hai.. aaj subah se hi sab gadbad ho rahi haa..

She sighed and got ready. She was ready to leave and suddenly as she was closing the door of her room, she bumped into Abir.
A: wo.. tum..
She ignored him and went ahead.
Abir could not stop looking at her, she was looking drop dead gorgeous.
Abir held her wrist tightly and she froze at her place.
A: ek baar meri baat toh sun lo
M: leave me! Muje late ho raha ha.
A: lekin..

The door bell rang. It was Varun.
V: ready Mishti ?
Mishti nodded, looked at Abir and left.
Abir was also quick enough to follow them. Mishti sensed that Abir was following her.

At the prom:
The host welcomed everyone and announced the couple dance. All the couples started dancing.
Naira danced with Kartik.
Erica also happily danced with Parth .
Varun also took Mishti to the dance floor.

Mishti hesitantly went with him.
Abir saw them from the corner of his eyes. He felt bad and his heart ached.
Soon the music played: the song was "Tum mile"
Parica and Kaira danced romantically, lost in each other s eyes.
Varun put his hand on Mishti s waist, making her feel a bit uncomfortable.

Abir saw this and thought: bas bahot hua. Mai iss langur ki akal theekane laga ke rahunga. Bahot chipak raha ha meri angry Chorni se.

That's it folks! 

Precap:Abir is hurt and the swimming competition.

How was this chapter ? Boring?
Please tell me your views.

Take care, stay safe.
Lots of love
Amayra, 💕