Chapter 16: Abir's past (part 2)

Hii guys!! Hope u all enjoy this update.

Happy reading 💕
Abir smiled when he noticed Mishti s expression. He could understand that she was jealous, and the way she frowned was enough for him to love her more.

M: kaun thi tumhari vo ? ( Sarcastic voice)
A: Aaray! Angry Chorni is jealous?
M: main kyu jealous hone lagi ?
A: kyuki... Shayad...
M: shut up u ajeeb Rajvansh.. seedha seedha batao..

A: ok toh suno
Flashback:
Abir was still adjusting to the college environment and one fine day, entered Vartika, the hot and happening girl.
All the boys except Kartik and Abir drooled over her.
She immediately fell for Abir and his looks. She went to him and offered friendship.

Initally Abir declined, but one day Nanu had to be taken to the hospital and there was a transport strike, so Vartika took Nanu took the hospital in her car. Abir was grateful to her.
Slowly they started coming closer.

Abir did not to speak to his maa and their equation was strained. He was attracted to Vartika, or maybe he just wanted some one to understand him.
So he decided that before making a new start, he must tell Vartika everything.
So one day, Abir told everything about his father and his relationship with his mother to Vartika.

Instead of understanding, she lashed out at him. She called him a loser and also said that he might turn out to be like his father and maybe betray someone like his father did.
Abir s anger knew no bounds. He just walked away from there.

Abir was heartbroken and Kartik tried to console him. The next day, Abir saw Vartika hugging and kissing an other boy. He could not handle it and confronted her.
She told him that she couldn't handle an emotional boy like him and broke up with him. She told that no girl would be able to handle him.

Abir was totally broken and decided to not let anyone come closer to him. He put up a fake smile and hid all his pain. He became the flirty, joyous person but inside, everything was damaged.

There was no one who could understand him or his pain. Kuhu was sent to USA for higher studies as Abir did not want to disturb her future.
Nanu was there but he was also getting old.

Then Abir decided to come to Mumbai and fulfill his dreams. Meenu opposed Abir s decision but he stood firm as a rock.

End of flashback

Mishti was stunned hearing all this. She felt bad for Abir. He did not get his parents love and also someone called him a loser.
Abir rested his head in Mishti s lap while some tears rolled down his eyes.

M: it's ok Abir. Jo hua usme tumhari koi galti nahi thi. Tum loser nahi hoo.. tum toh bahot strong ho.. mera ajeeb Rajvansh bahot himmat wala hai..

Mishti did not realise that she addressed him as "mera"
Abir heard and smiled. Again he felt like confessing his love, but he thought that it would be in a weak moment.

M: dekho Abir, yeh duniya aisa hi ha.. sab log judge karte... Aur khud ke opinion bana lete ha.. samne wala ke bare main bina soche..
A: sahi kaha..
M: tum vo sab bhool jao aur socho ki probably you didn't deserve her.
A: hmm.. life is tough Mishti, hume hi thoda tough bane ke rehna hota ha..
M: ji baba ajeeb Rajvansh
A:🤭

M: accha ab pata chala ki tum gussa kyu hue the us din
A: haa.. vo isliye..
M: oh.. ab jane do .. jo ho gaya wo ho gaya..tum vo sab bhool jao..
Getting no reply from him, she looked at him, but he had dozed off, in her lap.

She smiled at him and adjusted herself. Thinking about all that he told her, she also dozed off.

Morning:
Abir slowly woke  up to find himself sleeping in Mishti s lap. He looked up at her and his heart went weak.❤️ She was looking so cute.  He wrapped his hands around her waist and clutched her more tightly and slept again. Mishti was also sleeping.