Chapter 22: The first kiss

Hii guys! I am back with an other update. I don't know but I am missing Mishbir too much 🤭

Happy reading 💕

Maheshwari house:
Mishti came down smiling and saw her badi maa in the kitchen.
She went to her and said:

Meri pyaari si badi maa... Aap kitna kaam karti haa..
Bm: Mishti, Amul ka butter bahot mehnga ( costly ) ha.. toh jo bol na ha.. seedha seedha bol..
M: vo.. na.. muje.. na.. Ab..Abir..
Bm: oh ohh Mishti.. (caressing her cheeks)
M: badi ma vo.. kal na.. Abir.. aya tha.. usne.. (face palming and shying) .. usne na..
Bm: usne kya kaha yeh toh tera chehra aur gulabi gaal dekh ke pata chal gaya...

Mishti felt shy and buried her face in her badi maa s chest.
Rajshree smiled that Mishti trusted her and told her about Abir coming to meet her.
Bm: lekin Mishti, ek baat main kehna chahti hoo.. kal vo jaise seedhi se upar aya vo bahot galat tha. Muje accha nahi laga beta. Tum usse bol dena, theek ha meri gudiya rani ?

Mishti was beyond shocked to say anything. Her badi maa had seen Abir ? She immediately thanked Kanhaji for sending badi maa in her life. She was truly her miracle.

M: thanks badi maa.. I love you.. and she kissed her cheeks tightly.
Bp: aaj kya baat ha, sara pyar apni badi maa ke upar barsaya jaa raha ha..
Mishti ran to her bade papa and hugged him tightly.
Bp:( caressing her hair) kya baat ha aaj humari betiya bahot kush ha? Koi khaas vajah ?
Mishti broke the hug and smiled at him. Then she looked at badi maa, whether she should tell him about her and Abir.

Rajshree understood and pressed her eyes, giving Mishti permission.
M: vo.. bade papa.. muje aapse.. kuch baat.. karni ha..
The doorbell rang and disturbed Mishti.
V: Aaray Ritesh tum ?
R:(office boy) vo.. good morning sir. Aapka contact nahi hua isliye ana pada.. sir aapko abhi nikalna hoga Delhi jane ke liye.. ek important meeting ha..
V: lekin.. abhi ? Aise kaise ?
R: vo.. sorry sir.. sab achanak fix hua..
V: ok aap jaieye.. hum taiyari karte ha..

Vishambhar quickly dispersed to his room to get ready. Mishti was sad that she couldn't tell him. Kunal had also gone for a hiking trip with his friends for few days.
Mishti also had to go back to college, since exams were near and she was more excited to start her new journey with Abir, her ajeeb rajvansh.

Rajvansh Sadan :
Abir was tensed as he still did not find Mishti s letter.
He went on the terrace and found Masi drying out the clothes.
A: massi, aapne meri jeans sukha di ?
M: haa abhi abhi sukha ne dali kyu ?
Abir rushed down to fetch the letter, leaving Masi surprised.

Luckily the letter had fallen on Jugnu s head. He was watering the plants and suddenly something fell on his head.
He touched it and found a origami bird.
J: Aaray, aaj kal yeh panchi aisa bhi aate ha.. yeh udte udte mere sar pe kyu baitha ?
Meanwhile Meenu came to him.
She saw the letter and said : aa su che Jugnu ? ( What is this ) ?
J: vo..

Before he could say anything Abir snatched the letter from his hand and went away patting Jugnu s shoulders.
A: thank God, Big Ben se phele yeh mere haath laga. Yeh angry Chorni ke chakkar main mera sar chakra jata ha.. pagal ladki..
Then he opened the letter and started reading it :
" Mere ajeeb rajvansh
Maine khaie ha ek munch (chocolate)
Agar tumne kiya muje ignore
Toh padega ek punch"

He laughed reading her tooti footi shayri and continued reading:
"Tumhari angry violent Chorni the original brown belt."

Abir again laughed and thought of calling her.
Meenu noticed Abir s laugh and the happiness in eyes. She was happy but somewhere too insecure.

Abir video called Mishti
A: hii angry chorni..
M: hii ajeeb rajvansh
A: tum.. vo.. (laughing) Letter.. (laughing more)
M: aacha tumhe padha..
A: haa. Aur .. bahot.. hassii aayi...
M: dekha maine kitni acchi shayri likhi ha..
A: haa itni acchi ki gulzar sahab ne likhna chod diya.. (laughing more)