Chapter 32: The aftermath

Hii guys! Enjoy this chapter.

Happy reading 💕

Mishbir came out holding each other's hand tightly.
K: ho gaya tum dono ka romance ?
Mishti blushed while Abir gave him a glare and jumped on him.
K: Aaray array bas bro...
A: tune jo kiya ha uske badle yeh kuch bhi nahi ha. I love you yar..ek tu hi yar mera..
K: ok ok. Tu theek ha na yeh sabse important ha..

Mishti pouted cutely and said:
Aap dono ko bromance ho gaya toh chale ?
A: (breaking the hug) dekha bro.. she s so jealous..
M: oh please! Jealous aur main! No ways..
K: of course yar.. girlfriend ke samne toh aisa mat kar..
A: 😏

They all left the shitty place and first thanked God for keeping them safe. They decided to go to the hotel as Abir had to know few important things.
Kartik called Naira and asked them to come to the hotel with nanu.
Meanwhile the police caught all the goons who were outside Maheshwari house.
Finally Naman was sent to jail and Mishti had to go to the police station to give her statement and that would be considered as the main evidence.

Hotel:
Mishbirtik ( Mishbir + Kartik) reached the hotel and Kartik ordered some food.
M: Abir.. muje tumhe kuch batana ha.
He sensed the seriousness in her voice and immediately kept his hand on her hands.
A: bolo Mishti
M: toh suno.....
And she narrated all the events that took place.
Abir was shattered and numb, he could not process that his own mother was behind all this, just because she did not like Mishti.

Mishti s heart pained to see him like this. She was helpless, but had to reveal all the things to Abir.
M: Abir.. plz kuch bolo.. tum..
A: khabhi khabhi khamoshi sab keh jati ha... Bas  koi sunne wala chahiye...
Those words hit Mishti hard. She wiped the tears falling from her eyes and sat next to Abir, hugging him from the waist.

Kartik saw this and smiled faintly. Meanwhile Naira and nanu arrived. Parth had to go back to Mumbai.
Nanu: Abir...
Abir saw nanu and crushed him in a tight hug.
A:( crying) nanu.. wo.. unhone.. aisa.. matlab..
Words were not coming out of his mouth.
Nanu also cried, but comforted Abir and said: dekh beta.. ab mera sab kuch tum log hi hoo.. main wo ghar wapis nhi jaunga.. ab Meenakshi rajvansh mere koi nhi ha.. bas..

A: lekin nanu main ek akhri bar waha jana chahta ho..
Nanu : theek ha.
So all of them went to Rajvansh sadan, probably for the last time.
Rajvansh sadan:
Meenu was pacing up and down the hall. She was in a bad shape, nor slept, neither eaten, all she wanted was Abir.

Soon she saw a figure approaching towards her. She ran towards the door to find Abir, nanu and others.
She pulled him inside and screamed:
Mera Abir.. mere beta Abir..
Abir pushed her and said: kon beta ? Kiska beta ? Main aapko nahi janta mrs Meenakshi Rajvansh!
Me: nahi.. tum mere.. Abir hoo.. (cupping his face)

A: door rahiye! Main aapka beta nahi hoo.. main sirf Mishti ka ajeeb Rajvansh hoo!
Hearing Mishti s name she got angry.
She pulled Mishti by her hair and was about to slap her when Abir pushed Meenu harshly.
A: don't touch her. How dare you ?
Me: beta.. yeh ladki tuhme mujse door le jayegi.. tum..
A: chup! Ekdum chup! Main aapse door aapki harqat ki wajah se hoo naki meri Mishti ki vajah se..
He roared at her and she stepped back hearing his fierce voice.

A: ek aakhri baat. Aaj se humara aap se koi lena dena nahi ha. Bas. Aap rahiye apne is ghar main aur apni jhoot aur gandi games ke sath.
He walked off, holding Nanu and Mishti s hand, and Kaira followed them, leaving a broken and devastated Meenu behind.
She was pleading and crying but no one payed any attention to her.

Outside:
Abir wiped off some tears from his eyes and said: chalo ab
M: muje badi maa se milna ha
A: theek ha chalo ..
M: hum sab jayenge.