Chapter 3: The Fresher's party

Hii guys! I am back with a new update.

Precap: Mishti bonds with Kaira, Abir and Parth s friendship

Happy reading💕

It was time for class. Mishti entered the huge classroom. She was very happy to see the positive atmosphere of the classroom.
Many students were already there. She decided to sit at her favourite place near the window.
Soon more students started coming and the classroom was filled with excitement and thrill.
Mishti was lost in her thoughts and was  looking out the window. Suddenly she felt someone beside her.
She turned and to her horror, it was none other than Abir.

M:" tum ? What the hell.. "
Abir flashed his signature smile at her and she gave him an annoying look.
She tried to move but he didn't get up.
A:" hii angry Chorni! How do you do ? "
M:" I can't do fine when you are here so move away "

A: "ok ok relax Angry Chorni! Waise tum par yeh gusse wala look hi suit karta ha, par na khabhi khabhi smile kar lena chahiye. Uske upar govt ne tax nahi lagaya ha.. "

Mishti was already irritated by his presence and his talks added more to it. She gritted her teeth and was about to push him and move out, but to her bad luck the professor entered the class.

Mishti was disappointed and sat down, giving Abir a cold stare. She looked around to find Naira sitting on the other corner of the classroom.
Kartik was sitting in the row next to Naira.

A: "ahem ahem, I think tumhe ek baar apne baju main baite handsome insaan ko bhi dekh lena chahiye. He saw her looking everywhere in the classroom.
M: " You.. I ..

The professor started speaking: " Good morning my lovely class, since today is the first class, I won't teach you all. Today we ll have an interactive session. Each student comes out and introduces himself/herself. Before that let me introduce myself to you all. I am Professor Satish Rai. I will  be teaching you all accounts. "

The students jumped in excitement and the classroom was full of giggles and laughter.
A:" wow Angry Chorni, aaj toh main tumhara naam jaan kar hi rahunga"
M:" In your dreams Ajeeb  Rajvansh!
A: " kya kaha tumhe ! "
M: " wahi jo tumne suna, I don't repeat my self"

Now it was Abir s turn to frown. He crossed his hands on his chest and gave her a stern look.
M: " muje nahi waha dekho, sir ki taraf".

A:" very funny par tumne realise kiya ki itne bade classroom main you are stuck with me. "
Suddenly Mishti realised what he said. He was right. In such a big classroom, she was stuck with him. She was sitting
with him on the same bench.

Her thoughts were broken when the professor again spoke: " alright students we start our interactive session from the right side of the classroom. The right side was from the door side of the classroom.
Mishti was relived that her turn would be probably the last.

Abir was doing some self analysis. He was wondering what made him sit next
to her, even though Parth called him.
He was thinking why he wanted to know her name so desperately.
He loved to annoy her and see that expression on her face.

All his thoughts were broken, when the students started introducing themselves.
It was Naira s  turn and Mishti smiled at her. Mishti had found a good friend in her and trusted her.

Mishti put her hair behind her ear and her elbows brushed with Abir.
He sensed something different by her simple touch. He smiled and looked at her, only to receive a death glare.

Soon the students introduced themselves. Kartik also came and many girls drooled over him.
After him, it was the chance of a girl. She was tall, good looking and had pretty eyes. She introduced herself as Erica. Parth was totally smitten by her. Abir noticed this and decided to tease him later.