Chapter 1: The first meet

Hii lovelies! I hope you all are doing great. I really hope u guys like this chapter.

Happy Reading 💗

Rajkot railway station, Gujrat

A young girl was running with her luggage and shouting: " meri train, koi roko,meri Mumbai ki train choot jageyi"
Suddenly the train stopped. The girl sighed in relief and quickly got inside the train.
The other passengers were just glaring at her as if she had committed a crime.

The girl was none  other than our Mishti.
She was late and had almost missed the train due to her sleeping 😴 habit.
M:" main koi bhoot ho ?
Main alien ho ?
Main tc ho ?"

An old uncle said: " nahi beta, vo tum itna shor kar rhi thi na isliye sab tumhe aise dekh raheha. "

M: ohh accha. She patted her head, thanked everyone who pulled the chain and sat down on her seat.

She was off to Mumbai, to finish her education and fulfill her parents dream. Bade papa was out of town due to some reason, and badi maa also couldn't come to drop Mishti.
Hence she came alone, and then this fiasco happened.

On the other hand, Abir decided to travel by bus. He was not comfortable during a train journey.
He loved travelling on the roof of the bus and clicking photos of mother nature.

Next day morning:
Mishti s train was late and she was alarmed to see people running here and there. She felt as if she was participating in a race. No had time, everyone running helter secltor.
. She took a cab and reached her college.

Abir also reached Mumbai. He got off the bus and streched his hands and comforted himself.
Suddenly he got flashbacks of him coming to this place before and he was holding someone s hand.
He started sweating and suddenly a tap on his shoulder scared him.

It a cab driver. He asked Abir
"Aae hero kidar jane ha ka? Bol main tuje chod dega"
A: wo.. Amity college
Cb: theek ha bait jao
Abir boarded the cab and left for his destination.

Amity College

Mishti was struggling to find her name on the notice board. She had to find her room no and her name against it. There was a rush of all the students trying to find their names.
Somehow Mishti managed to find her name and saw her room no: 310
Panting and irritated she pushed herself out of the crowd and sighed in relief.

The next moment a boy of about 13-14 years appeared in front of her and picked her luggage. She was shocked and asked: " yeh tum kya kar rahe ho ? "
Boy: Aaray didi,mera naam chotu hain,   aap ka room number bolo
M: 310
B: ok follow me

Mishti was again surprised and followed the boy. After walking about 5- 7 mins, the reached the apartment. The college had arranged apartments in the next building for its students. Two students were supposed to share an apartment.

The boy took out a key from his pocket, opened the door, kept Mishti 's luggage and was about to go when Mishti stopped him.

M: , tumse ek baat puch sakti hoon ?
C: haa ji didi, bolo
M: tum padhayi karte hoo ya nahi ?
C: Aaray didi, galat sawaal. Yahan ke watchman mere baba ha, meri 2 behan aur ek bhai, vo padhte ha,toh main unse  seek leta hoo.
Mishti felt very bad for him. She immediately took out a Rs20 note and handed it to him
C: thank u didi, aap bahot acchi ha.
M: 😊
C: kuch bhi kaam hoga toh muje bola na didi
Mishti smiled and him and he left,humming a song.

Mishti scanned the apartment, two rooms, a kitchen and all the other basic amenities. She entered the room
She took her luggage and placed it on the bed. She opened the curtains and looked outside. A beautiful view of the garden.

Suddenly she remembered, and called up her mom
M: radhe krishna Badi maa
Bm: kaise hai meri gudiya rani?
Sab theek hai ?
M: haa badi maa, sab theek ha, main bhi theek ho aur yaha ka accommodation bahot accha ha. Aab aap dono chinta mat karna. Aur ha agar bandar( Kunal) ka phone aaye toh usse bhi bol dena ki main theek ho
Bm: kush reh meri bacchi, theek ha bata dungi. Hume phone karti rehna
M: hii badi maa, ab rakhti hoo.

After the call, as Mishti was about to open the closet, a voice startled her.
She turned and  saw a tall, and handsome boy standing at the door.
M: aapki tarif ?
B: main apni tarif khud nhi karta, if you wish, aap kar sakti hain

Mishti was super annoyed and said:
" Sabse phele, thode manners layeye, kisike bhi room main jane se phele knock karna chahiye, aap school toh gaye honge na? "

The boy was none other than Abir.

A: excuse me, main apne room main aane se phele kyu knock karu ? Can u please explain ?
Mishti was puzzled and thought yeh Aisa kyu bol rhe ha apna room, yeh toh mera room ha, jo select kiya ha maine.

M: dekhiye Mr, yeh mera room,aap..
Before she could speak, Abir cut her off.
A: main yahan phele aya tha aur..
Now Mishti didn't let him speak.
M: oh really, aap yahan phele aaye the! Where is your luggage ?
She asked in an authoritative tone,putting her hands on her waist and furrowing her brows at him

Abir moved towards her and Mishti s heartbeat increased.
She thought: yeh dikhta toh acche ghar ka hai,par tu ready reh Mish.

She stood straight and prepared herself to attack him and punch in the face if the need arises.

Much to her surprise, he opened the closet and said:
Yeh dekho, ms
Mishti was shocked at the sight in front of her. Abir s luggage was already  there in the cupboard.

She moved back and said: par muje yeh room pasand ha, aap dusra wala le lijiye.
A: ji nahi, "Abir Rajvansh ko jo ek baar pasand aya gaya, vo usse khabhi nahi chodta "
Mishti gave him an angry stare.

A: aise mat gooro Angry Chorni
M: excuse what did you just say ?
A: Angry Chorni ( very calmly)

Mishti was really annoyed and angry now, a complete stranger had destroyed her mood and also called her angry Chorni..

A: ab dekho, Angry toh tum ho hi, upar se aate hi mera room churalia, so angry Chorni. Get it ?
M: uggh!

A: aacha suno I have an offer, main toss karta ho, agar " heads aya toh main jeeta, tails aya toh tum hari" aur tuhme vo dursa room lena hoga

Mishti was already annoyed so she nodded at him angrily, without realising what he actually meant.

Abir laughed internally and tossed the coin in the air. It showed tails

A: chalo byee Angry Chorni
M: hello, tails aya ha, so main jeeti na
A: kisne kaha?
M: you cheater! Tum ne kya kaha..
Then she realised that Abir had tricked her.

She got more irritated and said to herself slowly" iska naam Abir kisne rakhna, iska naam Ajeeb hona chahiye tha" huh!

Abir stepped closer to her and said: aap ne mere bare main kuch kaha?
M;( annoyed) tumse se matlab ?
She walked towards the door with her luggage, still in a foul mood.

A: "suno"
She stopped and looked at him
A: apna naam toh batati jao, Angry Chorni ?
M: dekho main angry nahi hoo, aur ha Chorni toh bilkul nahi.
She banged the door in anger.

Abir smirked at his little victory and he knew that he liked to annoy her.

Mishti put her luggage in the other room and was still irritated with the happenings and her first meet with Abir.

So that's it! I hope you like our Mishbir s first meet. I wanted to show some thing  unique.
If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment. It acts as a booster for me.

Love💕
Amayra