Chapter 36: The announcement

Hii guys! I am back! Enjoy this update
Sorry for disappearing for so much time.

Mishbir s apartment:

Mishbir were peacefully sleeping in each other s embrace. Since their union on that magical night, they used to sleep in Abir s room. Now they were inseperable and could not sleep with out each other.

Mishti woke up as the sun rays disturbed her sleep. She noticed Abir sleeping and stared at him for sometime.

Mishti s pov:
Yeh ajeeb insaan, kya ho tum ha? You make me feel so special, you love me, you tease me, you annoy the hell out of me but you love me the most. Pata ha tum aaye toh meri life main jaise jaan aa gaye. You ajeeb Rajvansh, your the best thing ever happened to me. God I love you so much! Hey kanhaji, thank you so much Abir ko meri life main lane ke liye.

End of Pov.

A: oh oh Mishti, bas abhi meri kitni tarif karogi?
M:(shocked) what ? Tum jag gaye ho ?
A: aray, muje pata  ha you cant  resist me or my charms.. toh of course tum meri tarif hi kar rahi hoo ya phir tum woooo wali raat..
M:(blushing) shut up you ajeeb Rajvansh! Tumhe muje tease kar ke kya maza ata ha! Huh!

A: oh foo, meri buddhu si angry chorni, ab tum kitna blush kar rahi hoo.. and I love to see you blush, and moreover when I am the reason for it.
M: oh God! Abir.. tum na..
Suddenly he pulled her very close to himself, leaving no gap between their bodies.

M: pata ha it's a huge task to control you  Mr Rajvansh! Tum aur tumhara untimely romance!
A: toh why the hell you wanna control? See I am so romantic, but only for you! Warna ladkiyo ki line taiyar ha to get romantic with me!

Mishti:( angrily) you ajeeb Rajvansh! Dare you even look at another girl, I ll sure to pop both of you s eyes out of their sockets! Samje ?

A: woah! Woah! My angry chorni back in action. I have no wish to be blind so soon, toh I better be stuck with you! My AC...

M: AC?
A: angry chorni.. simple..
M:🤨
A: ok ok.. ab let s continue...

Abir slid his hand behind her back and roamed his hands all over her back, inside her tshirt.
Mishti gasped and a slight moan escaped her mouth.
That very moment she again realised that only Abir can make her feel this way. She started caressing his jaw and his stubble, to which he made cute noises.

Abir leaned towards her lips, his hands moving towards her breasts. He made sure to not make her uncomfortable in any way. Mishti blinked her eyes, as if understanding what he s trying to convey.
Their lips meet for a long passionate kiss and Abir s hand never stop their magic.

Suddenly Mishtis s phone rang, breaking their romance.
A: damn! Who the hell is calling?
M: badi maa!
A: oh! Sorry but..
M: it's ok!
A:(thinking) yeh meri family hi meri roamnce ki dushman ha! I end up cursing them unnecessarily. Sometimes Kunal, bade papa, ya nanu! Uff!

Mishti was talking to badi maa and Abir was making patterns in her back, earning some sweet moans from her.
Bm: gudiya rani! Kya hua ? Tu theek ha ?
M: ah! Vo.. ahh.. badi maa.. main..
Bm:( teasing voice) main sab samaj gayi.. ab mere shaitan bete ko phone do

M: jii badi maa
A: jai shree krishna badi ma!
Bm: shaitan! Kyu meri beti ko tang kar raha ha?
A:( innocently) maine kya kiya? Main toh bichara seedha sada pyar karne wala insaan hoo.. apki beti hi ek violent unromantic chorni ha!

Mishti snatched the phone in anger and put it on speaker.
M: dekha badi maa.. yeh aapka so called ladla.. kaise bol raha ha?
Bm: Mishti.. beta vo Tera hone wala pati ha.. zara khayal karo uska..
A: thanks beautiful! I love you badi maa..