Chapter 8: Kuch toh hua hai (part 2)

Hii guys! I am back with an other update. I am so overwhelmed by the love you all have showered on this story. 💕
Love u guys 💕

Happy reading 💕

Abir s room:
Abir was feeling restless and roaming back and forth in his room. Sleep was far away and he was feeling uneasy.
Abir thought:" yeh muje kya ho gaya ? Itni bechaini ? Aisa maine kiski le liye feel nahi kiya. Wo angry chorni ke khayal maan se jaa hi nhi rahe ha.
Fevicol ke jaise chipak gaye ha."

Finally he decided to do some meditation. He saw down and closed his eyes. As he closed his eyes, Mishti s beautiful figure appeared in front of his eyes, wearing a beautiful red saree. Again he opened his eyes, feeling irritated.
A:" Aaray yar partner, yeh kya ho raha ha? Aap ko na mere saath hi yeh sab karna hota ha"
Finally after lot of tossing and turning he slept.

Next morning:
Mishti woke up feeling extra fresh and energetic. She felt so good and happy. She finished her daily work and was about to go to cook breakfast and suddenly her thoughts drifted to Abir.
She felt the need to check on him.
So she went towards his room.

She saw him sleeping peacefully like a baby. Again she started staring at him. That cute face, long nose and those hair falling on his face. She was looking at him and automatically a smiled appeared on her face.

Some stupid thoughts ran in her mind and she thought:" oh ho Mishti, tu bhi na kuch bhi sochti ha, isse toh tu kitna chidti ha, phir bhi kuch bhi soch rahi hoo, ssh! Control Mish"

After having a nice glimpse of him, she went to prepare food.
She cooked paratha and coffee for herself.
She felt the need to cook for Abir too.
So she cooked an extra paratha for Abir and made a smiley with tomato sauce on it.

Next she wrote a note and kept next to the plate. Then she picked up her stuff and happily left for her class.
On the way she was wondering that what had happened to her. Why she had that weird dream yesterday, why she cooked food for him and why suddenly all her anger and irritation was slowly fading away.

In the class:
Mishti was sitting with Naira, but she was missing Abir. His teasing smile, his tricks to annoy her, his way of making her laugh.
Naira nudged her shoulder: Mish, yeh problem kaise solve karte ha?
M: (absent-mindedly) haa wahi toh, yeh problem kaise solve karo ?
N: oh madam ? Aapka dhayn kidar ha ?

M: oh sorry, tumhe kuch bola?
N: haa bahot kuch bola
M: vo.. main na.. vo.. main
N: tum bakri ho ? Main main kar rhi ho kabse ?
M: sorry yar
N: tu na kal se ajeeb behave kar rahi ha.
M: nhi toh! Muje kya hua ha?
N: kuch toh hua ha..

Then the professor turned back to the class so they both focused on their studies.

Meanwhile Abir woke up, feeling lazy.
A: oh no! Maine itna time tak kaise soota raha? Aaj ki class bhi miss ho gayi. Aabe yar!
Ab kuch khane ke liye bhi banana padega. Uggh!

Feeling annoyed he came to the kitchen. He was surprised to see a paratha with the smiley face. An instant smile came on his face.
A: " yeh zaroor uss angry Chorni ke kaam honge. Suddenly his eyes fell on the note beside the plate.

He opened it and read it:
" Dekho ho toh tum  ajeeb Rajvansh, par khabhi khabhi theek thak behave kar hi lete hoo, toh maine socha ki aaj tumhe yeh paratha de doo, chup chap kha lena garam karke!"  
Angry Chorni

Abir kept his hand on his head and smiled. He thought: kya ladki ha yeh! Khabi chidti ha toh khabhi paratha bana deti ha. Khud ke toh sare screw deele ha, mere bhi na kar de! Abhi toh just starting ha, muje iske sath aur 3 saal guzarne ha! Partner meri raksha karna, iss angry violent Chorni se!