Chapter 30: Reaching out

Hii guys! Enjoy the chapter.

Recap: Mishti and Kartik find out about Meenu s involvement in Abir's kidnapping.

Happy reading 💕

After sometime Meenakshi came out. She was looking angry, but her devil aavtar was still intact.
Mishti saw her and felt like killing her with her bare hands. Her anger had reached its peak.
Naman and now Meenu both had got on her nerves.

Meenu sat on her car and Mishti and Kartik followed her in the other cab.
M: bff! Muje dar lag rha ha!
K: kya ? Angry chorni ko dar lag raha ha? Krishna ji! Main Abir ko kya muh dikhaunga!
M: bff! Aap bhi na!
Then Mishti kept a close watch on Meenu s car.
She asked the driver to follow her car very cleverly.

Soon Meenu s car took a left turn, towards the outskirts of the city.
After sometime, it stopped at an old factory.
Meenu stepped out and made a call.
Mishti and Kartik kept a close watch on her.
Meenu turned behind as she thought, she was being followed.
She could not recognise Mishti and Kartik in their disguised form.

She walked inside the factory and climbed the stairs. Mishti and Kartik also followed her quietly.
She reached upstairs and barged in one room.
Mishti and Kartik tried to eavsdrop her conversation.
All they could hear was: " yeh tune sahi nahi kiya.. mera beta Abir kaha ha? Main kuch nahi janti.. bas muje mera Abir chahiye.. varna.. tu dekh lena.. Naman... "
Meenu was screaming and shouting at Naman.

Then she stormed out of the room and Kartik and Mishti hid behind the pillar.
K: Mish yeh Naman bahot chalak ha.. usne Abir ko kahin aur shift kiya hoga
Mishti nodded in agreement.
Meanwhile Naman came out, talking on the phone.
N: Aaray usska khayal rakhana.. ab wahi mera muhra (pawn) banega.. iss khel main.. yeh ek tarika ha.. Meenakshi Rajvansh se paise ugal wane ke..

He laughed wickedly and Mishti just wanted to beat the shit out of him.
She was going to hit him with a rod but held her tightly.
After Naman left:
K: hosh main aao Mish! Yeh kya kar rahi ho.. kyu Abir ki jaan aur khatre main daal rahi hoo ? Josh se nahi hosh se kaam lo..
Mishti realised her mistake and sobbed in Kartik s arm. He felt so bad and angry, but controlled everything for Mishti.

K: chalo yahan se!
They came back to their car and Kartik quickly searched a hotel for them.
After sometime they reached the hotel.

M: bff! Mera Abir! Kaha ha vo? Vo dono usse kyu apne gande games ka part bana reh he?
Her patience was now wearing out. She cried and cried. She was tired now.
Kartik consoled her, but of no use.

She wanted Abir now. He was her breath, her reason to live.
K: tumne kuch socha ha?
M: nahi..
K: haa police..
Mishti quickly dialled the inspector.
I: hello ms Mishti
M: sir.. aapko kuch pata chala?
I: aa.. zyda kuch nahi.. Naman ke ek admi ki lead mili ha.. yahan Mumbai main.. toh hum usse trace kar rahe ha..
M: ok sir..

Mishti cut the call and nodded in negative.
Kartik sighed and rubbed his temples as to what should be done now.

Meanwhile Abir opened his eyes but couldn't not see anything. He then realised that he has been blindfolded. His hands were also tied up. He tried to sit up, but in vain. His body ached like hell. He was thirsty, hungry  and mainly missing Mishti. He had also realised in this brief seperation that she was his soulmate, his breath and everything.

M: bff! Mil gaya idea
K: kya?
M: kal subh hum Naman se milenge aur bolenge ki hume Meenakshi Rajvansh ne bheja ha! Paise le kar. Police humare sath hogi aur phir hum kahenge ki phele Abir se milao phir paise denge.
K: vo theek ha par vo Naman milega kaha?
M: oh no! Yeh baat toh nahi sochi!
K: idea! (He tells his idea)
M : kya!   Meri dragon saas
K: ha..
M: no bff!

K: tuje tera Abir chahiye na?
M: of course!
K: toh yeh risk leni hogi..
M: ok bff! Chalo!
They reached rajvansh sadan.
M:( screaming) Mrs Meenakshi Rajvansh! Bahar aayege! Just come out you witch!

Nanu, Masi and Meenu came out hearing the screaming and shouting.
Na: kaun ho tum ?
Me: mere ghar main aa kar muj par chilla rahe ho ?
Mishti removed her get up and stood in front of Meenu.

Meenu was shocked while Nanu was confused.
Me: tum ! Yahan !
M: waise toh aap maa ya aurat kehlane layak nahi ha.. par mere Abir ke liye aapko jhel sakti hoo..
Me:aa ladki..
K: just shut up! Not a word!
Meenu feared by the terror in Kartik s voice.

M: chup chap Naman ko phone kariye. Usse kahiye ki aap 2 aadmi bhej rahi ha.. paise ke bag ke sath aur kahiye ki vo Abir tak le jaye..
Me: agar aisa nahi kiya toh ?
M: toh dekh lijiye.. Meenakshi Rajvansh.. humare pass aapke khilaf sab proof.. ki aapne kya Golmaal ki ha..aur ha.. hum iss ghar ko jala denge.. aage apki marzi!

Nanu: yeh sab kya ho raha ha?
Mishti sat next to him and narrated everything.
Nanu sat on the sofa, holding his chest. He went to Meenu and slapped her hard on the face.
Na: muje sharm aati ha ki tu meri beti ha! Chi... Isse accha tuje paida hi nahi kiya hota!
Me: bapuji..
Na: chup! Tu waise karegi jaise yeh dono kar rahe ha.. warna mera mara hua moh dekhegi! Aur ha ab se mera aur Abir ka tujse koi vaasta nahi ha! Tu humare liye maar gayi ha! Bas!

Me: lekin bapuji!
Na: maine kaha na! Ek shabdh nahi! Chal chup chap usse kamine ko phone kar.
Meenu glared at Mishti with bloodshot eyes.
Na: aisa mat goor. Samji na. Tera sara khel khatam. Phone kar. He roared at her.

Meenu trembled hearing her father s dangerous tone.
She called up Naman.
N: hello jai shree krishna Meenu Ben, kahiye.. ( mocking tone)
Me: kal main tumhare pass do aadmi bhejungi... Paise lekar.. mere Abir ko chod do bas..
N:tch tch.. array Meenu Ben, thoda aur gidgidao, thoda aur tapdpo... Aise maja nhi aya..
Me:(angrily) dekh Naman.. tu chup chap wahi karege jo bola ha.. varna tera America jana rok dongi.. tu janta nhi ha Meenakshi Rajvansh ko..
Naman actually sensed the terror in her voice but he laughed it off wickedly  and cut the call.

Nanu was stressed out after all this. He thanked Mishti and Kartik for saving Abir and promised to help in every possible way.
Meanwhile Kartik called Naira and Parth and asked them to come to Rajkot immediately.
They would be staying here to keep a watch on Meenu, so that she doesn't harm nanu or try to backstab them.

Mishti went to the dress wala s store to get their costumes and fake money.
She was sure that Abir would be with her in the next 24 hours.
She had decided something and was sure Abir would also agree to it.
That night none of them slept.

Mishti was worried for the next day, Meenu was in tension, and some what in guilt for hurting her father.
Abir was worried Mishti, and thought that did she really believe on his letter ? His heart denied, but the stupid practical mind.. ..

Soon the night passed and the sun shined.
Mishti and Kartik came to Rajvansh sadan all dressed up as gujrati men. They took the address from Meenu and left after praying to Kanhaji and taking Nanu s blessings.

Meanwhile Naira and Parth were  keeping a watch on Meenu, not leaving her alone for a second.
Kartik called the police and informed them about the developments.
The inspector called them to the station and handed them bluetooth device and a tracker was installed in their phones.

Kartik and Mishti left to the location, followed by the police.
M:(thinking) main aa rahi hoo Abir... Tumhare pass.. ab bas.. ab humein koi door nahi karege.. I love you Abir.. I love you..

Some unknown place:
Abir woke up and felt some sensations in his heart. As if Mishti was calling him. He felt happy and sad because he wanted to see her.. feel her.. these days were like hell without her..
He tried to get up, but in vain. Still he was blindfolded.
A small hope was enough to keep him alive, his heart sent a signal from his soulmate, his angry Chorni.

Precap: Naman tries to drug Abir and gunfire.

Phew! Too much of drama na..
Thats all! The next update will be more interesting! So stay tuned guys.

Keep loving, voting, commenting and encouraging me!
Love you guys!

Amayra💗