Chapter 6: Mishti s decision

Hi lovely people 💕
Hope everyone is safe. I
I request you all to leave a feedback at the end of the chapter, be it good or bad. That helps a lot.
Lastly I love you all 💗

Recap: Mishti and Naira are saved

Happy reading 💞

Mishti was still recovering from last night's happenings. Abir did not tell her anything and waived off the topic saying that she must rest now.
All this had made her more restless.
She was pacing to and fro in her room, all worried and confused.

In Naira s room
She also woke up with a heavy headache. She sensed something on her waist. She saw Kartik had fallen asleep and his hand lightly placed on her waist. She turned due to which he got up.
K: Naira tum theek ho ?
N: Ha, I am fine, bas headache ha
K: wo toh hoga hi.. tum yahin ruko, I ll be back.
He went away, leaving her confused.

Meanwhile Mishti decided to ask Abir.
She marched towards his room, and entered without knocking.
Next what she saw was breathtaking and also awkward.
Abir had freshly showered and was drying his smooth silky hair, plus he was only wearing his pants.

Mishti gulped looking at Abir, I mean shirtless Abir. He looked too hot and his muscular body was not leaving Mishti s eyes.
She was shamelessly checking him out and her eyes widened as he moved his head  in a circular motion to dry his hair.
Abir noticed her suddenly and spoke:
" Hi angry Chorni, tumhara ho gaya? "

Mishti heard his voice and again gulped. She felt like digging a hole and hiding  herself inside. Abir had certainly caught her off guard, staring at him.

She anyhow managed and said: kya.. k..kya hoga gaya.. ? Aur .. tum..
Abir took few steps towards her and said: wahi jo tum kar rahi thi..
M: maine.. main.. kya.. kya.. kar.. rr.. rahi thi .. ?

Abir noticed her expressions and chuckled inside. He thought of having some fun with her to make her ready to listen to yesterday nights happenings. He knew it must be difficult for her to accept everything.

Mishti s heart was racing like in an Olympic race. She forgot why she had some to Abir. She was still looking at him. Till now she had only one feeling towards him: annoyance. She used to be irritated by everything he did. The scene suddenly changed today.

Abir snapped his fingers in front of her and said: hello! Koi ha? Tring Tring!
Mishti was alert and she again composed herself.
A: finally done ?
M: what ?
A: waise main yeh puch sakta hoo ki muje goorne ke alava tum yahi kyu aaye aur vo bhi bina knock kiye ?

Mishti was again numb. She opened her mouth like a fish and closed it again.
Abir laughed at her cute antics.
M: main yahan kyu aayi thi ?

A: How do I know ?
Suddenly he covered himself with the towel and said: " oh no! Partner muje bachiye, yeh angry Chorni muj jaise seedhe sadhe ladke ka fayda lene chahti ha? Oh my God!

Mishti frowned at him and said: " dekho you Ajeeb rajvansh! Tum na.. kuch bhi mat bolo.. main.. yahan tumse kuch puchne.. aaye thi.. par..

A: muje bina shirt ke dekh kar sare hosh udd gaye..
M: shut up! ( Angrily ) Tum phele.. shirt .pheno..
A : ok ok angry Chorni.. Aaray kch toh sharam karo.. turn ho jao..

Mishti hid her forehead and turned the other side. She let out a breath which she was holding since a long time. She asked to wear his shirt to stop her from further distractions.

Abir s shirtless form was still in her head. She mentally slapped herself and composed herself.
A: ab safe ha, tum yahan dekh sakti hoo..
M: wo na.. muje kch..

A: I know Mishti, baito
M: ek min.. tumhe mera naam kaise pata? Batao?
A: wo kal raat ko Kartik ne bataya!
M: yeh bff bhi na!

Then she remembered about yesterday night.
M: Abir vo..
A: Mishti, plz baitho
Mishti nodded and hesitantly sat on the small couch in his room .
A: main abhi ata hoo