Chapter 27: Broken Souls

Hii guys! An early update for you all.

Happy reading 💕

Mishti was still on the floor, almost lifeless. She was hugging her knees and crying out loud. The note which she read was crumbled. Her hands and legs were shivering badly.
She again read the note and cried more bitterly.
The note read:
" Mishti, ab main  tumhara kuch nahi lagta, main ab tumhare sath aur nahi reh sakta hoon.
Agar tumne khabhi mujse pyaar kiya ha toh muje bhool jao aur koi sawaal javab mat karna.
I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU

Abir "

Mishti read it again and again and cried more and more. She could no longer handle herself and said:
" Lagta ha Abir mazak kar raha ha, vo mujse aise bina koi wajah break up nahi kar sakta. Vo mere bina aur main uske bina nahi reh sakte. Ek min, shayd  bff ko pata hoga.. haa..
She hurried to Kaira s apartment.

Kaira s apartment
Mishti rushed inside.
K: Mish, kya hua?
M: Abir kaha ha? ..
K: muje nhi pata.. kal shaam ko baat ki thi.. phir muje nahi pata! Kya hua?
Mishti burst into tears and showed the note to Kartik. He was baffled reading it and said: nahi nahi.. vo aisa nahi kar sakta ha.. vo tujse bahot pyaar karta ha, apni jaan se bhi zyda..
M: bff.. lekin..
Mishti fainted and fell on the floor with a thud.

After sometime, Mishti woke up, she looked at her surrounding and found herself on the bed, with Naira and a nurse by her side.
She suddenly realised about Abir and screamed: Abir.. mera Abir.. kaha ha vo ? Naira bolo na.. vo aya ha? Uska phone aya ?
Naira looked more tensed and put her hand on Mishti s shoulder.

N: Mishti, vo..
M: bolo na...
N: vo.. kuch nahi pata chala..
Mishti again broke down and she was inconsolable.
Kartik s heart pained to see her like that, so vulnerable and broken.
K:(thinking) agar Abir ne sach main aisa kiya ha toh main uski jaan le lunga.. lekin kya koi aur vajah ha? Vo kuch  bhi ho vo aise  Mishti ko chod ke nahi jaa sakta ha..

Mishti requested Naira to leave, she wanted to be alone for sometime.
They left, understanding her inner turmoil.
Mishti closed her eyes and thought of all the moments shared with Abir.
Her heart said that he cannot do this, but her practical brain indicated the note and its harsh words.
Her mind and heart were fighting a battle. She was not able to figure out anything.

After few minutes, she realised something. She let her heart overpower her mind. She realised that Abir is not only her lover, but her everything, most importantly her "Soulmate".
She flashed her eyes open and realised that Abir might be in some grave danger. She understood that he did not willing break up with her, there s something more to it.
She could feel that something is terribly wrong with him.
The realisation of being soulmates, bought a small smile on her lips. She remembered something and smiled.

Flashback 1:
Mishbir were returning back after their classes. It was the month of July, which means rains. Rains and Mumbai always make a good combination.
A: angry Chorni, mere sath date pe chalogi ?
M: of course my love
A: ok toh chalo
Hand in hand, they left for their monsoon date.
They reached Marine drive, the best place to visit during monsoon.
They walked along the sea shore, ate butta ( corn, specially made during monsoon with lemon and masala rubbed on it,.it's very . yummy 😋)

They relaxed and sat on the platform facing the sea.
Abir took Mishti s hand in his and held it firmly.
M: kya hua? Kya kehna ha?
A: tumhe kaise pata ki muje kuch kehna ha?
M: ohh Mr ajeeb Rajvansh, don't under estimate the power of this angry Chorni. Tumhari baat seedhi mere dil tak puchnti ha, tumhare kahe ya bina kahe..

A: Mishti, pata ha, I can't thank my partner enough for sending you in my life. My life was colour less, ekdum  boring and no one knew or understood me. Tumhe muje jeena sikhaya, past se move on karna, aur sabse se important pyaar karna sikhaya. Pata ha Mishti, mere ek wishlist ha, vo hum dono mil ke puri karenge. Main mere life ha har pal, har khushi tumhare sath jeena jata ho.. I love you Miss Mishti Maheshwari. Tum Abir ki jaan hoo.

Mishti had tears in her eyes after listening to Abir s honest and heartfelt confession.
She kissed his forehead and smiled.
A: (wiping her tears) I hate tears Mishti re!
M: yeh toh khushi ke aasu ha..
They smiled and continued their sea gazing.

Suddenly Mishti felt the urge to kiss him, right now and right there. She cared less about anything, except him right now.
M: Abir suno na.
He turned his face towards her and before he knew, she placed her lips on his, kissing him softly.
Abir s eye s widened in shock, but he responded to the kiss.
Mishti broke the kiss and smiled and felt shy.
Abir was looking at her flushed face and said: yeh kya tha angry Chorni ?
M: jo tum samjo vo
A: aacha ji..
M: haa ji.. khabhi khabhi tum lucky ho sakte ho ki main.. tumhe..

A: tum kya ?
M: jo abhi.. kiya..
A: accha I don't mind getting lucky again.. I told you I am absolutely kissable!
M:(hitting his shoulder) you are absolutely besharm!
They continued their date and came back after having dinner.
It was a pleasant date.

Present:
M: nahi nahi.. mere Abir ko kuch nahi hoga.. vo abhi ke liye theek nahi ha.. lekin.. vo bahot jald mere sath hoga.. I promise Abir.. main tumhe kuch bhi  nahi hone dungi.. tum bas himmat mat harna.
It was her strong intuition that Abir had not broken up with her, nor had he left her.
Her heart did not accept this fact and she decided to follow her heart.

Meanwhile some where:
Abir opened his eyes, coughing severely. He saw his surroundings and felt pain in his legs, hands and neck. He was sitting on a chair with hands and legs tied with strong ropes. He realised something and screamed: Mishti! Mishti!

Few men came to him and said: Aaray tu uuth gaya! They splashed a bucket of cold water on his face due to which he shrieked.
Man1: aay chup! Behosh tha phir bhi Mishti! Mishti! Chilla rha tha! Lagta ha iski item bahot zordaar ha!
Abir screamed his lungs out: chup! Naam mat lo meri Mishti ka apni gandi zuban se!

Man 2: aab chup!
Man1: main boss ko batake aata hoo, tu uska khayal rakh.
The man nodded.
Abir fumed in anger and tried to free himself, but all in vain. The ropes were too strong and he did not have any energy left.

Kaira s apartment
Mishti came running outside screaming Kartik s name.
K: kya hua Mish relax
M: nahi bff, ap meri baat suniye. Abir kiski musibat main ha
K: kya ?
M: haa bff mera dil keh raha ha.
K: lekin ?
M: aapko mere pyaar pe barosa nahi ha? Aap bhi Naira se itna pyaar karte ha toh meri pareshani samjiye na
Kartik stood rooted to his place and understood what Mishti was conveying. The power of love.

K: theek ha Mish. Main samaj gaya aur tere saath  hoo. Bol kya karna ha ?
M: police station
K: ok chal. Main Parth ko bhi bula leta hoo.
Kartik asked Naira to take care and rushed to the police station with Mishti.

Precap: Finding clues.

Hii guys! This was short update, and the coming ones will be more interesting. Stay tuned and keep loving the story.

Lots of love
Amayra💗