Chapter 23: Exam time

Hii dearies! Hope you are doing well.
This chapter will be about exams, like how  to deal with exam pressure. I think you all will relate to it. Do tell me what you all do during exam time to manage the stress and anxiety.

Happy reading 💕

Mishti s room:
Mishti was still in her own world. She looked at herself in the mirror.
Glittering eyes, blush on her cheeks, red hue spread on her face. She touched her lips, where Abir kissed her. Her first kiss.
M: he kissed me.. oh my God! My first ever kiss.. aaeeee.. she face palmed and again blushed.

Mishti was feeling goosebumps on her body, just by thinking of the kiss that happened few minutes ago. She spoke to her badi maa and slept hugging her pillow.

Abir was also in the same state. He was feeling contended and complete. Still her soft feather like lips were giving him a tingling feeling.
A: Mishti yar.  Meri angry chorni . Yar kya kiya tumne! Oh.. mera  bichara dil..
He slept dreamily.

Next morning:
Mishti woke up with the sound of the alarm. She had kept the alarm as she did not want to get late.
She rubbed her eyes, stretched her hands and smiled. Suddenly she remembered the kiss and automatically her face flushed.

She finished her routine and went to prepare breakfast. Then she saw that it was already late and Abir was still sleeping.
She went to his room. He was sleeping like a baby, a pillow pressed to his chest.
M: utho Abir.. chalo.. late ho raha ha..
A(sleepy tone) sone do na..
M: nahi.. utho.. phir class ke liye late hoga..

A: umm.. muje sona ha..
Mishti rolled her eyes and sat next to him.
M: Abir utho na.. please..
A: hmmm.. nahi.. tum jao..
M:(irritated) theek ha.. tum sote raho.. main chali..

Suddenly he pulled Mishti and she fell on him. Her hair fell on his face and he sneezed, making Mishti giggle.
Abir locked his hands on her waist and pulled her closer.
Mishti was stunned by the close proximity and their position. It was still new for them, but Abir was a die hard romantic and Mishti had already witnessed this side of him.

A: yeh kya ha angry chorni.. muje sone bhi nahi diya.. aisa atyachar karta ha koi ?
M: haa main karti hoo.. na apne boyfriend pe..
A: acchaa.. is baat ka badla liya jayega..
He pulled her more closer, their faces were close and lips just inches apart.

Mishti s breath was stuck in her throat. She was breathing heavily and she was losing herself in Abir s touch and gaze.
As Abir was about to kiss her, his phone rang, startling them.
Mishti quickly got up and fixed her hair, and blushed how her held her by the waist.

Abir literally cursed the person who was calling him and disturbing his romantic moment.
It was Kuhu.
Ku: good morning broooo..
She screamed from the other end of the phone.
A: what s so good in this morning ?
Mishti giggled and Abir gave her a stare.

Abir spoke to Kuhu and Mishti took out his clothes from the closet , watch and wallet.
Mishti then moved to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Abir s untimely romance had already distracted her. Her mind, body and soul were occupied by him and his little gestures

Abir came after a shower and saw his things ready on the bed. He smiled and quickly got ready. Mishti was waiting for him for breakfast.
M: tum aa rahe hoo ya main jao ?
A: Aaray aa raha ho.. kaise impatient girlfriend ha meri..
M: oh oh Abir.. aaj na..

Before she could complete he appeared before her, posing like Shahrukh Khan.
Mishti could  not help but smiled and went up to him and gave a small peck on his cheeks.
A:(dramatically) yeh kya hua.. kaise hua..
M: aay shut up!
They settled on the table.
A:(opening his mouth) aaaa
M: ?
A: tum khilao ..