Chapter 21: The feeling of love

Hii guys! This one will also be a Mishbirlicious chapter.

Happy reading 💕

Mishbir looked into each other's  eyes. Their eyes were glittering and both could feel tears of happiness rolling down their cheeks.
Mishbir wiped each other s tears.
A: yeh baat kitni baar kahi aur suni jaa chuki ha.. yeh words toh bas formality the..
Mishti smiled and nodded.
Abir pulled her towards himself and hugged her tightly.

M: accha chalo ab jao
A: Aaray kaha jao ? Kyu jao ? Yeh accha ha.. apne naye boyfriend ko aise bhaga rahi hoo.. he made a cute pout.
M: dekho.. abhi badi maa aati hogi  dinner leke...  tum jao
A: yeh toh acchi baat ha, maine unhe sakshi man kar tumhara haath mang leta hoo na...
M: Abir..
Mishti rolled her eyes and blushed.
A: kya Abir.. waise bhi vo badi sweet ha..

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
Mishti asked Abir to wipe his face so he quickly ran in the washroom.
M: aa rahi hoo
It was her bade papa.
M: bade.. papa.. aap ?
Bp: kyu hum nahi aa sakte?
M: vo.. nahi .. matlab ha..
Bp: Mishti beta aap theek toh ha?
M: haa...

Bade papa noticed her room.
Bp: beta, yeh kya haal kiya ha room ha? Yeh sab rang, aur ek minute.
He stepped forward and picked up a handkerchief.
Bp: yeh kiska ha?
M: vo.. bhai ka hoga..
It was actually Abir s handkerchief.

Meanwhile Abir was tensed as well as happy. He had quickly washed his face, he was coming out but heard her bade papa s voice and stopped.
Abir: (thinking) ya toh papa ya beta.. partner yar... yeh dono mere  pyaar ke peeche kyu pade ha.. abhi abhi toh pyaar hua ha..

Bp: aaye Mishti beta.. hum dono saath main dinner karte haa.. aaj hum bhi aapke saath "friends" dekhenge..
M:thinking:  no! Bade papa, koi friends nahi aanewale ha.. mera boyfriend aya ha.. )
As they were supposed to start dinner and set up everything, bade papa s phone rang.

Bp: radhe krishna Omi.. kaisa ha tu ,?
It was his brother who lived outside India.
Bp: accha accha! Theek ha hum aate ha. He hung up the call.
M: kya hua ?
Bp: beta vo Omi, kuch problem main phas gaya ha, kuch urgent advice chahiye..toh ..
M: Aaray theek ha bade papa.. aap jaeye.. no problem..
Bp: sorry Mishti beta

M: it's ok, bade papa.
He left after caressing her hair.
Mishti breathed and quickly shut the door.
M: Abir.. tum bahar aa sakte hoo.
A: uff!
M: tum na muje sachhi main marvagoe..tum na..
Abir was observing his lady love, she was still scolding him and setting up the dinner for them.
Her back was facing him, so he quickly wrapped his arms around her and locked her in a back hug

Mishti was shocked by the sudden touch. She shivered by his close proximity and he whispered in her ears: "I love you Mishti"

He slowly slid her hair and whispered in her ear: kya tum mera saath dinner date accept karogi, angry Chorni?
Mishti was still shivering by the close proximity and she bobbled her head up and down.
Suddenly she turned and hugged Abir, so as he would stop fanning her neck with his hot breath.
Abir smiled as he understood his effect on her and caressed her hair.

Mishbir remained in the same position for sometime.
M: chalo I am hungry
Abir nodded.
Mishti fed Abir dal rice and Abir reciprocated.
Some dal was stuck on the corner of Mishti s lips.
Abir wiped it off with his thumb, again giving her shivers and then he stunned her by licking that finger.

M: yeh kya tha?
A: mera pyaar.. aisa sab toh hota rahega..
Mishti hit his head and smiled.
A: accha suno
M: haa
A: desert ?
M: oh! Main neeche se kuch le aati hoo.. fridge main kuch hoga..
She got up to and Abir pulled her and she ended up in his lap.

M: Abiiirrr.
A: kya ha ?
M: tumhe.. vo.. desert.. chahiye ha..
Abir nodded his head cutely and Mishti was lost in him.
Abir was also lost in her and today he was genuinely happy, he had found his home, his sukoon and his sabkuch in Mishti.
She had now became an important part of his life, and he mentally promised himself to be with her and always protect her  from all evil eyes.