Chp 37: The party

Hello guys! This update is probably the 2nd last one of this story.
Enjoy this update.

Recap: Mishbir moments

Happy reading 💞

Mishbir reached the party and Abir spotted Rahul.
He came up to them and his eyes got fixed on Mishti.
A: kaise ha yaar.. ( hugging him)
R: bahot badiya.. aur tu ?
A: awesome as always.

A: Mishti yeh Rahul Mera chaddi baddi aur Rahul yeh ha..
R: Ms gorgeous.. right ?
Abir smiled and Rahul forwarded his hand to Mishti.
She hesitated but put her hand in his.
He shook her hand  and then tightened his grip.
Mishti tried to free her hand and said: Abir muje Pani peena ha..

A: ha chalo, waha ha counter.
He held her hand and took her to the drinks counter.
R: aaray yar! Yeh Abir toh kismat khul gaye. Kya ladki mili ha ekdum full package. Muje vo Mishti chahiye.. by hook or crook.. oh God.. she ll be amazing in bed too.. wow..
He smirked evily and went to execute his dirty plan.

Meanwhile Mishti was feeling uncomfortable in this atmosphere. All types of people, giving dirty looks, some couples openly making out, girls wearing body sticking short dresses and some drinking.
She did not want to spoil Abir s mood hence she kept quiet.

Soon the host announced for dance.
Rahul went to the host and whispered something in his ear and slid a Rs 2000 note in his pocket. The host smiled at him and gave a thumps up.

Host: hello.. my dear friends! I welcome you all to Rahul Sinha s party. We all will have a blast and rock the party. All cheered and hooted.
Mishbir looked at each other and smiled.

H: ok ok now I ll play the song, as the music stops, u guys will change your partners. Alright ?
All: yes!!
A: So pretty lady, may I have a dance with you ?
M: of course my ajeeb Rajvansh!
Rahul fumed seeing their closeness.

They were dancing on raata lambiyan.. both lost in each other s eyes, Abir s gentle hold on her waist. Rahul was right behind Mishti, keeping distance. He signalled the host to stop the music.

The music stopped and the next moment Mishti was in Rahul's arms. She felt uneasy and uncomfortable. He held her waist in a possessive manner. She stiffened and tried to move.
R: Mishti, dear.. it's just a dance, enjoy it!
M: no..  I mean.. I want to..
R: nah nah.. sorry U can't go now. It will spoil the fun!

Mishti s eyes searched for Abir. He was in one corner, dancing with some random girl. She looked at him and he also looked at her. Both spoke through their eyes, which was not missed by Rahul. He fumed and suddenly turned Mishti, harshly, hurting her.

M: ouch! Your are hurting me!
R: exactly!
M: leave me!
R: no baby! The moment I saw you I lost all my senses. I want you darling..
M: I will scream.. leave me!
His grip got more tight.

R: soch lo.. baby.. If you scream, that girl dancing with your lover boy  will also scream that Abir molested her and police will take him my dear.
Mishti was stunned. She decided to do something.
Abir was feeling restless and wanted to go to Mishti, but the girl dancing with him was clinging to him.

Mishti remembered her childhood Bhajan she used to hear:
" Shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari Hey Nath Narayan Vasudeva"
She stepped on his foot with the edge of  her heels, making him wince in pain.
R: ouch! You little sexy girl.. how dare you..
Mishti again stepped at his other foot and his grip loosened as his pain increased. She tried to run to Abir but Rahul  caught her liking he is twirling her and her back landed on his chest and Mishti felt disgusting.

R: Baby.. see what I feel for you.. you and your beauty has made me crazy.. I want you.. so badly..
M: just shut up! You bastard. Main sirf Abir ki hoo aur uski hi rahungi..
R: Abir! Abir! Sala haar baat main mujse aage tha, thabhi bhi aur aaj bhi ha.. par tum toh ab meri hoo..
Mishti had sensed  that this guy is crazy. She even tried to contact Abir but Rahul did not let her do that.
She thought: Mishti.. it time to get the angry chorni out.. bahot hua iska bakwas...