Chapter 34: The Mishbir Engagement Part 2

Hii guys! I am back! Enjoy this chapter.

Happy reading 💓

The flight landed in Mumbai. All were happy.
V: beta, tumhari badi maa, bapuji aur main hotel jayenge... Tum sab apne apartment jao. Phir shaam ko humne hotel ka hall book kiya ha.. toh waha milte ha.
K: ok nanu! Bye..
A: theek ha bade papa.

So all left to their respective places and Kartik and Abir winked at bade papa.
They all ate some yummy vada pavs and proceeded towards their apartment.

Kaira s apartment:
N: toh finally mendhak aaj tar tar karega ki I love you aur..
K: oh sherni! Main na bolne main nahi  karne main believe karta hoo.. samji..
Before Naira could say a word, Kartik smashed his lips on hers, kissing her softly but urgently.
She responded and they kissed each passionately.

Mishbir s apartment:
A: ready angry Chorni ?
M: abhi thodi ready hona ha.. time ha..
A:🤦
M: hehe! You ajeeb Rajvansh
Abir pulled her and she landed on his chest.
A: hmm.. aise pass raha karo.. accha lagta haa.
M: muje bhi..
Abir held her face and suddenly kissed her on the neck. She moaned and allowed him more access.
Abir held her close and dug his face in her neck, placing wet kisses, licking, biting and soothing the place.

Mishti was so lost in the pleasure that she did not realise Abir had moved his hands inside her top and was caressing her bare back.
Abir moved towards her shoulders and started kissing her there. He was placing wet open mouth kisses and rolling his tongue over her shoulders, making Mishti shudder with pure pleasure.

It was all new for her and many sensations were erupting in her body. She was trembling but Abir had held her close. In the heat of the moment, Abir slid her top from her shoulders, making it more visible.
He pulled her more to himself and kissed her nape, jaw line and moved towards her cleavage.

As he was about to move further, Mishti s phone rang, breaking their lovely moment.
Both realised what they were doing, Abir quickly released her moved away. He was shocked and thought to himself: oh no! Agar abhi phone nahi bajta toh pata nahi main kya karne jaa raha tha.. maine control karna chahiye tha.. shit! Maine Mishti ko uncomfortable bana diya hoga.. uski permission bhi nahi.. oh Abir! You are gadhera..

Meanwhile it was badi maa s phone.
Mishti was breathing heavily due to the recent moments.
M: haa.. bol.. boliye.. badi ma..
Bm: kya hua Mishti ? Tu theek ha ?
M: ha vo zara safai kar rahi thi toh..
Bm: acha sun.. ( muted)
M: ok badi maa.. thank you..
Bm: pagali.. maa ko thanks bolti ha..

Mishti cut the call and turned to look at Abir. He was looking everywhere but at her. Both felt awkward by the physical tension growing between them.
A: ( not facing her) wo main zara aata hoo..
M: theek ha.. par..
Before she could complete he left.

Mishti s pov:
Oh God! Wo kitne pyare pal the.. I mean.. lekin kya main iss ke liye ready ho ? Main Abir pe sabse zyda trust karti hoo.. lekin..
Realisation hit her. She wanted him. Maybe more than he wanted her. He was her soulmate, her aasmaan her every thing.
Ajeeb Rajvansh.. aaj tumhe ek surprise milega.. mere taraf se.. I love you so much! 💕

End of pov.

Abir raked his hand in his hair, waiting for Kartik. Kartik was coming and they had to choose the special rings for their girls.
K: chal bhai..
A: haa
K: kya hua ha? Sach batana tuje Mishti ki kasam
A: wo.. Kartik.. main..
He narrated how he went close to her..
K: oh fo Abir! You are a dumbo. Mishti ko bhi accha laga hoga tabhi usne tuje roka nahi. Dekh girls aise baatein directly nahi kar sakti.. unhe thoda awkward lagta ha..
A: ha yar.. par main toh control kar sakta tha na.. kya pata usse uncomfortable feel hua ho ?