Chapter 35: The night of love

Hello guys! Enjoy this Diwali update. I may or may not get time to update as my college has started offline and there is lot of chaos and confusion. So please stay tuned.

Note: This chapter will have mature scenes, so if you are uncomfortable, happily skip it. I know sab log padhenge 🤣🤣
Bahot innocent hai mere pyare readers.

Recap: Mishbir and Kaira engagement

Happy reading💕

All turned to find the owner of the voice. Mishti was happily shocked to find Kunal standing there.
He had crossed his arms on his chest and had a stern look on his face.
Mishti ran to him to stopped mid way when he showed his hand to her.

Ku: Bas bas ab natak na kar. Tu muje bhool hi gaye ha. Wo toh maa ne bataya tha muje tere aur Abir ke bare main.. lekin tuje ek baar apne bhai ki yaad nahi aaye. Koi kaam hota ha toh pyare se aage peeche ghumti hoo.. aur ab apni life ki itni important event par apne bandar ko bhool gayi.

Mishti started sobbing hearing Kunal  s words. She felt guilty for not informing him. Abir rushed to her.
A: Kunal yar. Please. You made her cry. Do you know what we went through just few days back ?

K: chill yar. I was just joking.. main sab janta hoo.. Mish roo mat.. main toh bas aise hi..
M: bandar aap bahot bure hoo.. I hate you! She hit Kunal on his chest.

Ku: maa.. Abir sahi kheta ha.. yeh bahot violent ladki ha..
M: bandar...
V: aacha sab bacche.. aao  idhar...

Kunal, Mishbir and Kaira went to him for a group hug.
All smiled and enjoyed the moment.

Nanu went to the stage and spoke in the Mike: suniye sab log. Muje kuch bolna ha. All eyes turned to him.

Nanu: aaj main janta hoo bahot accha din ha, par kiske ko Abir se milna ha.. urgent ha.. toh Abir ?
Abir was confused and said: nanu.. app kab se mere permission lene lage ? Aap toh mere cool bro ho!

Nanu: beta.. situation aise thi ki teri permission leni padi.
A: ok nanu. I trust you.
Nanu: thanks bro. " Aa jao" he called.

All the eyes turned to the door. Abir was dumbfounded to find Kuhu wheeling Meenu, on the wheel chair.
Meenu was not the same. Her pale face, weak body and it was difficult to recognise her.

A: Kuhu ? Maa.. matlab Mrs Rajvansh? .. yeh sab ..
All were shocked, but Abir was still processing things. Mishti held his hand to support him.

Nanu: sab batata hoo main.
Flashback 2 days ago:
Nanu was resting when he got a call from mr Parikh, their neighbour.
P: Aaray Yashpal ji.. aapki beti Meenu Ben, garden main gir gaye ha.. behosh ha.. uth nahi rahi ha.. jugnu bhi nahi ha.. aap kuch kijiye..
Nanu was tensed and quickly called up their family doctor. Since nanu could not travel easily, he asked to doctor to connect through video call.

The doctor examined Meenu. She had suffered a paralysis and trauma attack, hence her condition. She was rushed to the hospital. Nanu had no other choice but to call Kuhu as he didn't want to disturb Abir s much deserved happiness.

Meenu was simply saying " Abir" mera beta..
She had suffered paralysis and lost the ability to walk or move. She only reacted to Abir or his voice or his name.

After nanu narrated everything, Abir broke down. He sat on his knees and few tears rolled down his cheeks. Mishti sat next to him and comforted him.
Kuhu pushed the wheelchair and bought it near Abir.
Abir looked up and managed to say: "maa"

Meenu s  eyes glittered. She tried to lift her hand and place it on Abir s hand. Mishti gently took her hand and placed it on Abir s head. All cried and smiled. Badi maa and bade papa we're proud of their daughter.
Abir kept his head in Meenu s lap. He instantly forgave her for all her mis deeds and he couldn't not watch her in this state.