Headcanons: Dealing with his own Emtions

-----------------

- Bede is most definitely the type to bottle up his emotions until they consume him.

- But usually people can tell when he's close to snapping.

- For example, he has a habit of rubbing his hand on the wrist that use to have the gold watch from the Chairman.

- Alternatively, he's far more blunt and to the point with his words. It's almost like he has no filter.

- But as he's reaching his limit he tends to shut himself off from others so he can avoid lashing out.

- If he's alone by the time he snaps he'll cry, and be upset for a good hour or so. He's definitely the type to wrap himself in a blanket or wear a large hoodie until he feels better.

- As much as he hates crying it does wonders for his mental state. Just sucks that he has to deal with the headaches afterwards.

- However, he ends up snapping in front of others he mostly likey ends up yelling at them.

- But as soon as he notices what he's done he's quick to apologize before excusing himself and leaving for home.

- As you can tell he's not one for being vulnerable in front of others, but he gets better as he gets older.

- At least by then he's not full of teenage angst.

-------------------

(( still sad an unmotivated. But now I simp for an anarchist pig so that's new.))