Headcanons: Random #1

- When the chairman revoked Bede's endorsement, Bede nearly threw a fit. He begged for the Chairman to reconsider since he valued the endorsement- and his approval. His heart was crushed when the chairman didn't bother listening to him.

- Bede wanted to break the golden watch the Chairman "gave" him. But he couldn't bring himself to do it, instead he hid it in one of his pockets and never bothered to wear it again. He does look at it every once in awhile.

- The golden watch wasn't a gift from the Chairman, rather it was something that Bede took when the Chairman left behind. Bede thought it was given to him but in reality the Chairman never bothered asking for it back.

- The golden watch didn't fit him at all, if he wasn't careful it could slip off. He has to walk into many deep puddles to find it.

- Despite Bede's rude way of telling his Pokémon what moves to use during battle- snapping his fingers at them- he was always very kind to them. Whenever he decide to camp with his Pokémon he made it a point to play with everyone of them. He also did his best when it came to cooking but his efforts only resulted in bland foods. He just sucks at cooking.

- He actually has nicknames for his Pokémon, which he only uses when there's no one around.
Gothorita: Ri-Ri
Mawile: Mai
Gardevoir: Gally
Rapidash: (Cotton) Candy
Sylveon: Vi-Vi
Hatterene: Reni

- His favorite color was purple, but now he likes pink more. Pastel pink.

- Bede sucks a cooking, you can show him step by step and help him but it just results in a very bland meal. And sometimes it's burnt.

- He kept his purple jacket. It's still kinda big on him but he doesn't mind. He stitched the fairy logo on the back.

Leave your own headcanons in the comments!