[1] Headcanons: His Past

WARNING
This chapter contains mentions of abuse and scars.

-Bede grew up in a not so great place. Maybe in toxic house with toxic people which would explain his defensive nature.

-As a result he has scars on his mostly arms from the time he spent there. Which is why he's usually wearing long sleeves.

-His legs and torso also have scars, but they're more visible on his arms.

-He ended up developing an inferiority complex, which is why he acts in such a prideful manner.

-He's not use to being treated kindly so when he gets his first kind hug, he almost start crying. Though he won't admit it, he really like being affectionate towards the people he trusts.

-Gaining his trust is hard, he's always skeptical about people and believes they have alternative motives.

-But to those he does trust he's much more relaxed and kind towards. His pride is forgotten and he's able to enjoy the company.

-Back to his past, he's self conscious about his scars which is why he hides them.

-He remembers how he got every single scar but he does his best not think too much about them.

-If someone were to see his scars he'd probably be ashamed and start crying.

-But he does get over that shame eventually, and after that he's not embarrassed to walk around with shorter sleeves.

Any headcanons of your own? Leave a comment!