[2] Goodbye to You and Rock

Requested by: too many of you
Reader: Guitarist, Rock Enthusiast, They/Them
AUs: High School AU! Goodbye Rock version
Prompt: Bede finds you to make sure you know the plan for the school's music festival. He can't have you messing up the most important festival of the year.
Warnings: Fluff, high school shojo manga vibes

——————

"Oh my goodness, look!"

"It's the student council president, Bede!"

"He's so cute!"

"Shhhh! He might hear you!"

A ripple effect spread through the corridors of the school, students pausing to gawk at the school's number one student. Platinum hair, indigo-purple eyes, and stoic face gave him a mysterious aura around him. It almost made up for his prideful attitude towards everyone asides from the teachers and the school's chairman. Bede, having spent all his free time and working extra hours to meet his goal, has quickly become the number one student in Galar High.

Prefect grades, prefect test results, and perfect attendance.

As expected from a perfect student.

... So what is the school's perfect student doing at the lowest scoring classroom?

The school had yet to begin, and students were out and about, hanging near their classrooms. Friends talked amongst each other, chasing and joking around. The sea of student soon began to part as Bede made his way across the school. From the A classrooms to the D classes, the obvious change in atmosphere was nearly suffocating. It was practically a war zone- to him at least. But he had no time to judge others, he had to talk to the guitarist from the day before. As he neared classroom 2-D he noticed that the corridor had gone silent.

He shrugged it off as he grabbed hold of the sliding door and walked in. He gave the classroom a quick scan before speaking up.

"Is (Y/N) (L/N) here today?" He spoke loud and clear, his eyes sharp as he waited. A girl timidly spoke up.

"Um, they're not here yet... you can try the band room-" she was cut off by her friend who smacked her arm. Immediately she shut up, glancing at a trio in the back who just glared daggers at the girl. "Nev... never mind..."

"Does anyone know what they are?" He asked again, this time crossing his arms. The trio in the back ignored him and continued talking, joking and laughing. Bede, irked at this point, just sighed and turned to leave. "Well, I'll find them eventually"

"Why do you want to find that loser?" A voice from the trio piped up. Bede turned to look at them, confused. The leader of the group spoke up, kicking his feet up on the desk. A smirk graced his lips as he stood up, the chair scraping against the wooden floor. His hands were stuffed into the pockets of his school pants. His blazer tossed across his chair and his shirt was unbuttoned on top. He stood tall, taller than Bede but the height didn't intimidate Bede at all. The guy held his hand out, offering it to Bede. "If you're looking for a band for the school's music festival, look no further! We're your people!"

He motioned for towards his group of friends, each gave Bede a wave. "My band is the best of the best, but if you're looking for a guitarist I'm your guy"