Headcanons: Random #2

[ Clothes ]

- Bede often leans towards softer colors when choosing casual clothes. He also likes to wear turtle neck sweaters, very rarely does he actually buy regular t-shirts.

- One time Gloria managed to convince him to let her dress him up. She shoved a verity of different clothes and outfits into his arms before shoving him into the changing room.

- Victor showed up mid session to witness a very pastel punk looking Bede, who seemed to be heavily considering the clothes. He was admiring himself in the mirror- striking poses and checking himself out.

- Bede turned red in embarrassment and proceeded to hide in the changing room for an hour. He eventually came out and bought the outfit.

- Victor and Gloria were very happy but they don't let him live it down.

- When Bede is at home, he clips back his bangs with different (cute) hair clips. One of his favorites are the pink and blue star clips.

- Opal definitely influenced his love for pink, and his love for dressing up every once in awhile.

- Button ups, slacks, and his hair swept to the side makes a great difference.

- He even bought matching scarfs for him and his Pokémon. He's says it's because the weather is too cold and he doesn't want his Pokémon getting sick. He just thought it would be cute.

- His favorite season is winter because of the winter themed clothes he get to wear. Long sleeves and puffy jackets galore!

- He likes to accessorize, bracelets and hair clips mostly. Though the hair clips are for strategic advantages.

- He often wonders if he should grow his hair out of not, but then he remembers how often his hair get tangled when he's just walking around.

- He dresses better than you, sorry but it's just facts—

Leave your own headcanons in the comments!