[Author's Note]

Quick note, I'll be slowing down on the updates on this book since it's taking a lot of energy out of me. I'm busy with other things and this book is starting to get a little stressful

But don't worry! I'll still be updating, just a little slower so I can catch up with requests and stuff.

Here's the list of one shots I'm currently working on :0

Jealousy at the Hammerlocke Hotel Pt. 2 (Requested)
It's Friday and you're going to visit Bede at Ballonlea. What's the worst that can happen?

Camping at Route 6
While finding a place to camp out in route 6 by Stow-in-Side you run into Bede's own camp set up. You decide to spend the night with the prideful cloud headed boy.

A Rapid-ash Meeting (Requested)
While out on walk through the wild area, your Rapidash makes a break for it. After chasin after it, you've come face to face with your Rapidash and Bede's Rapidash cuddling.

Bede's 4 Days of Hell (Requested)
((Based on the 4 Days Without You scenario)) You leave on a 4 day trip, how is Bede going to cope without you?

Careful Now (Requested)
((Based on the Holding Hands Scenario)) After a great Pokémon battle with Bede you both head back to town to hide from the rain. You nearly trip and now you're holding hands with the pride cloud haired boy!

I Can Make You Blush Too (Requested)
((Based on the Holding Hands Scenario)) Both you and Bede decide to spend the day hanging out like usual. And like usual you're teasing him more often than not. What happens when the usually flustered Fairy gym leader decides that it's his turns to make you blush?