[3] Scenarios: 4 Days Without You

Day 1

Bede goes throughout his day like usual, though he does sometimes forget that you're on a trip. Waking up wasn't much of an issue, but he does find himself missing your good morning kisses. As he's making himself breakfast he realized that he's made you some too, in the end he ended up giving it to his Pokémon.

When on gym leader duty he's happy to see that you were finally able to reply to his text message. It was a small greeting with a string of hearts as you told him how much you missed him already. He laughs and tells you not to worry since it would only last 4 days.

When he got home he was disappointed to not find you there, the house felt a little more muted without your energy there. He spent that night drinking tea and eating sweets. He binged watched a few episodes of a show before he realized that it was late at night. He remembered how it was you who always told him to get ready for bed.

As he lays in bed he turns to his side, expecting you to be there. A wash of sadness runs over him as he realizes that he would have to sleep alone for the first time in a long time. He sighs softly as his body curls up.

Day 2

He woke up feeling cold, and the reminder of your absence was making him bitter already. He gets up and goes to make breakfast, this time something small. He manages to catch himself from making too much this time.

Throughout the day he was a little quieter than usual, the smile on his face rarely showing up. He made a few mistakes during his battles which annoyed him to no end. He was nearing the edge of his patience when he got a message from you. Another greeting along with a photo of yourself eating food at a cafe, a message attached to it saying how much you missed his cooking. He immediately relaxed, a smile coming to his lips as he messaged you back. He sent a photo of himself, bragging at how much training he was doing and how you should be ready for when you come back. Your message definitely lighten his mood for the rest of the day, much to his staffs' delight.

At the end of the day he was greeted with an empty house. He misses you too much already. He stacked his dinner plate with loads of sweets, finding a little enjoyment in your absence. He ended up staying up later than the night before.

As he readied for bed, he gathered a lot of blankets meant for the colder seasons and bunched them up together. He found one of your sweater laying on a bedside table. It still smelled like you and part of him wanted to slip it on but he decided against it, telling himself that he's overreacting.

Day 3

He woke up late, very late. He skipped breakfast and booked it to the gym, apologizing for his tardiness. Throughout his battles he was making mistakes left and right, and a losing streak was forming. That put him in a bad mood which only worsened when you failed to send him a message in the after noon.

Bede had started to grow extremely bitter, he didn't smile at all throughout the day. He was snappy and started to ignore people, his staff was growing worried for him.

When he got home he collapsed on the couch, groaning in frustration. He was starving and it didn't help that he was basically out of groceries. He scolded himself for not buying some the day before, still use to it being your turn to make your weekly trip to the market. There were only a few left over sweets stashed away in one of the cabinets. He gathered the remaining few and brought them back to the couch. He went to your shared room and grabbed a few blankets, ready to make himself a pity party for the night. Your sweater caught his eye again and he brought it with him reluctantly.

He stayed up later that night, not caring if he still had work tomorrow. He sent a quick message to his staff, stating that the gym was to be close tomorrow and that he would still pay them for the hours. He offered no other explanation as he laid on the couch, sad and missing you greatly.

Day 4

He woke up at midday. He was surrounded by wrappers of the sweets he ate last night. The TV was still turned on, running a completely different show this time. Bede had been cuddling your sweater but he was too embarrassed to care. His Pokémon were out of their pokeballs and were raiding the cabinets for food to eat. He sighed deeply, gathering himself to get up buy something- anything. He left his cocoon of blankets, not bothering to wash his face as he threw on your sweater and went out to buy lunch.

When he got home, he practically dropped the bags of take out on the table. His Pokémon cheered and dug in, making sure to leave some for him. Bede just curled back into his blankets, annoyed and pouting. To think that your absence made this big of an impact on him shook him slightly. He was about to drift back to sleep when his phone dinged.

You had messaged him! You apologized for missing yesterday, saying how your were caught up with your duties and such. You send him a selfie, blowing a kiss to the camera. Bede stared at the image for a bit before realizing how pathetic he looked right now. He eyes scanned the messy living room, the empty fridge and he didn't want to start thinking about the bedroom.

He looked down to his clothes and caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, reeling back in disgust at his messy appearance. Did he really go out like? In public no less! He stood up and decided that a shower was in order.

Immediately afterwards was a proper meal and then cleaning the house. What would you say if you came back and found the whole house a disaster? His pride simply wouldn't allow that to happen. His Pokémon helped, picking up the mess their trainer left behind during his lover withdrawal. He stayed up late, cleaning the whole place until he eventually collapsed on the couch.

You're Back!

Bede woke up to the sound of the front door opening. You walked in, looking tired and lugging your suitcase behind you. As soon as you saw Bede you smiled at him, about to say a hi before he suddenly engulfed you in a hug. No words were needed to know that he missed you dearly.

"Missed me?"

"Just a bit..."

That night, you both were finally able to sleep comfortably together.

((If anyone wants I can turn this into a one shot))