[2] Scenarios: Holding Hands

You Hold His Hand:

It was after a battle between the two of you- which you won of course. It was in the middle of a rainy day and gettin back to town was gonna be a pain for such. The both of you talked as you walked. Bede, of course, made excuses for his loss but offered you small compliments here and there. Unfortunately for you, you nearly slipped on a puddle. Your hand immediately reached for him as you tried to stay up. Your hand gripped his, which he immediately grabbed back as he tried to steady you.

"Careful!" You stayed still for a second before straightening up. You flashed him a peace sign with your free hand, signaling that you were fine. Bede looked at you and then your hands clasped together. A blushes rose to his cheeks as he continued to stare. You didn't catch the hint and continued to walk with him hand in hand. Bede was flustered greatly by this but he didn't save anything on the matter.

When you both made it to town and found a place to stay out the rain from, neither of you let your hands go.

He Holds Your Hand:

The two of you have been friends for awhile now. Bede trusted you and vis versa. To say you two were close was an understatement.

The two of you were walking around Wyndon, just to hang out and have fun. Small talk was made and jokes were a common thing between the two of you. Bede liked to poke fun at you which you took lightly, in return you liked to point how pretty he was. His flustered expression was totally worth it.

As you teased him, he noticed you empty hand. He didn't think much and grabbed it, making you freeze momentarily. Fighting back the heat raising in his cheeks he gave you a nonchalant look.

"What?" He replied almost smugly. You narrowed your eyes at him before looking away and mumbling a soft "nothing ."

Bede took the red of your cheeks as a victory as you both continued to walk around and hang out.

((If anyone wants I can turn one of these into a one shot))