Camping in Route 6

Requested by: N/A
Reader: They/Them
AUs: N/A
Prompt: While finding a place to camp out in route 6 by Stow-in-Side you run into Bede's own camp set up. You decide to spend the night with the prideful cloud headed boy.
Warnings: fluff, prideful Bede

——————————

The sun was setting on route 6, leaving you to hurry up and find a spot to set up camp. Your pokemon followed you, edgar to camp. Some of them were tried from training while two of them seemed to still have boundless energy.

"I'm beat!" You yawned, stretching your arms. Your pokemon nodded while the two who seemed to have boundless energy seemed to run around faster. "I'm surprised that you two are still this hyper, if we have time we can play for a bit before we hit the hay. What do you two say?"

Your two pokemon look at each other for cheering, jumping around. You smiled, glad to see them so excited.

"Great! Now, we have to find a campsite..." you hummed, tapping a finger on your chin briefly. Your flying pokemon hopped forward before taking to the skies to help you look for a spot. You smiled, thankful for its help.

"With (nickname) helping us, we'll find a campsite in no time!" Your pokemon cheered.

Your flying pokemon circled back a minute later, ready to lead your team to the campsite it found. You gather your pokemon and followed happily.

"What are you doing here?"

Ah, this was a problem. Unbeknown to you, your (flying pokemon) had led you to an occupied campsite. That in itself wouldn't be an issue, however...

"We're just looking for a campsite, Bede. Relax," you sighed, already not looking forward to the evening.

The prideful trainer glared at you. With how harshly he was glaring at you, you figured he was trying to burn holes in the back of your head.

"Well, look elsewhere. I got here first," his tone was demanding. You watched him with a deadpanned expression as he crossed his arms.

"I don't think I will, thank you," you huffed, setting your bag down. You kneeled down to take out your tent when suddenly, you were pulled up. Bede had a grip on your upper arm as he yanked you to your feet. "Hey! What's the big idea?!"

"I said leave! I don't want you nor your weak pokemon mingling with my team!" You gave him a smirk, pulling your arm out of his grip.

"Says the one who's on a losing streak against my weak team," you replied smugly, finding his angry expression amusing. Your team seemed to giggle at your comeback.

"Why you-"

"Now, let us be. We're tried from training and want to rest. We'll keep to ourselves if you do too," you huffed, grabbing hold of your tent. Your pokemon stood between Bede and you, making sure he wouldn't grab at you again.

"You can't just- that's- UGH!" He stomped back to his side of the camp site, his own pokemon gathering around to comfort him.

You kept your eyes on your tent, feeling bad for always making him upset. Sure, he was usually the one who messed with you but you still felt bad.

In less than 5 minutes you had set up your tent. You looked at the sky, and realized that you should start a fire soon. You turned to look at the fire pit in the middle of the campsite, it still had some sticks in it but it wasnt enough to keep the fire going.

"Come on guys, we need sole sticks for the fire pit!" You spoke to your team, all of them cheered and ran around the site picking up sticks. Your larger pokemon managed to bring back large sticks while the smaller ones brought back leaves and twigs. They all piled their finding into the pit. "Thanks you guys, now for the fire!"