[1] Scenarios: Hugs

Getting Hugged:

Bede's first hug from you was shortly after finding out that he became the gym leader of Ballonlea. It was a congratulatory hug, since you felt so proud of his development. Your hands wrapped around his waist as you hugged him from behind. He immediately froze up, which you figured was from embarrassment rather than immediate fear. Brief flashes of his past ran through his head as he felt the need to shove you away. His eyes squeezed shut as he reminded himself that he was in a better place. The adrenaline rush began to disappear, leaving him to start grounding himself. Curious to his sudden silence you peeked over his shoulder. To your surprise you saw tears falling from his eyes.

"Bede? Are you okay?" Your voice was soft as you slowly unwrapped your arms from his torso. You walked in front of him, his eyes still leaking. You felt bad for making him cry. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Idiot... I didn't say to stop, these are just- tears of happiness- but not because you hugged me!" His prideful nature talking for him as he crossed his arms. You smiled before hugging him again.

This time, he leaned into it.

Giving Hugs:

You and Bede had gotten rather close since his time as gym leader. Some would even argue that you two are more than friends. During one of your visits to the Fairy gym, you noticed that your visit lasted longer than intended. The sun was setting and you had to hurry before you were forced to ride your bike in the dark. You waved goodbye to the platinum blond as you ready for the ride back, that was until you felt an arm wrapped around your waist. You turned your head back to find Bede's face buried into the crook of your neck.

"Don't go falling into ditches okay?" He mumbled, the tips of his ears red from embarrassment. You grabbed hold of his hand and nodded. Though the hug was short you still felt incredibly touched.

It wasn't until your next visit that your realized how much of a hugger Bede really was.

((If anyone wants I can turn one of these into a one shot))