[1] Jealousy at the Hammerlocke Hotel

Requested by: Me
Reader pronouns: They/Them
Prompt: Bede's hotel reservation was screwed up and now he has no where to stay. It just so happens that you, Galar's champion, is offering to share your room! And there's only one bed...!
Warning(s): Fluff, nothin suggestive get your head out of the gutter, tsudere Bede. Bunch of cliches like; cleaning food off the other person's cheek, sharing a bed, and other stuff like that. Also I never played the game or written anything for Pokémon so sorry if Bede is OOC,,,

---------

"Ah, hi Bede!" You greeted as you saw Bede walking by. What a lovely surprise to find him in Hammerlocke! The platinum blond narrowed his eyes at you, something you have gotten use to at this point. Being champion for a few years made you practically immune to the Fairy type leader's harsh gaze. His arms were crossed against his chest, as he stopped to talk to you.

"What do you want, (Y/N)?" He huffed. You ignored his harsh gaze.

"Just passing by, what bring you here to Hammerlocke?"

"If you must know I'm have some business to attend here, some important gym leader business," he smirked, lying. You nodded, use to his prideful nature.

"Really now? How nice," you beamed. Bede let out a small 'hmp.' You were about to continue the small talk when someone called out your name.

"It's the champion! Champion (Y/N)!" Quickly you were over run by fans and admirers, each invading your personal space as they hoped to talk to you. Bede was rudely shoved to the side as you were being overwhelmed, someone you still hadn't gotten use to.

"Whoa! Wait a sec-" Your pleads fell short of the crowd's wars as they each shoved your Pokémon league card to towards you, hoping for a signature.

"Bloody hell..!" Bede hissed as he fell to the ground. With a scoff he picked himself up and patted off his clothes. There you go again, flaunting your status in front of him. Just because you became the champion and not him... Bede turned heel and left in a huff.

The last thing you saw was his curls leaving the crowd and heading to the Hammerlocke hotel.

.
.
.

"I'm sorry Gym Leader Bede but it seems like your reservation was nulled," one f the hotel receptionist informed him. He flinched as Bede glared at him.

"That's absurd, I made a reservation here over a week ago. Check again," his tone was cold and firm as he readjusted his bag on his shoulder. The receptionist nodded and hastily checked the database again. The poor receptionist only grew increasingly worried as nothing showed up. With a deep breath he turned to look at Bede, who stood there wit his arms crossed and harsh stare.

"I... I'm incredibly sorry Gym Leader Bede, but there's nothing in our database-"

"Then I'll book one night here," Bede interrupted. Again the receptionist grew flustered.

"I'm afraid we're booked for the evening... I'm incredibly sorry for the inconvenience Gym Leader Bede," the receptionist bowed deeply, ready for Bede to tell him off. Instead Bede simply sighed, dragging a hand down his face and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Whatever, I'll find some other place to stay," he turned heel and walked back out the hotel.

Bede's temper had gotten better over the years, at least he could manage to blow his top in public. But that didn't mean he didn't throw fits. Bede walked down the streets of Hammerlocke and towards route 9. He needs to blow some steam, right now. He couldn't think straight with this much anger bubbling within him.