Hold Me Tight

Requested by: @Katty200004
Reader: They/Them
AUs: N/A
Prompt: Who would've thought that Bede was scared of thunderstorms?
Warnings: Cuddling, mega Tsudere Bede, that's about it.

———————

RUMBLE

"Urk!" Bede's hands clasped around your arm as he clung to you. You looked away from the movie on the tv to ask him what was wrong but was interrupted when a flash of light struck the sky. Bede's eyes widened at that and his grip tighten when the lights flickered.

"Oh, there's a thunder storm," you hummed, turning to look at at the window briefly before looking at Bede who looked shaken up. "Will you be okay?"

"Ye-ah, of course! W-why wouldn't I? It's just some silly storm-" Bede's voice was wavering as he spoke before a loud thunderous sound interrupted him.

THUNDER SOUNDS

As if one cue, a loud thunderous clap tumbled through the sky and the lights went out. Bede lets out a high pitched shriek, his grip on your arm tighten. You let out a quiet hiss of pain, however Bede didn't loosen his grip.

"Are you sure you're okay? I know you're not a fan of storms," you asked once more. You expected a snarky remark or an excuse of some sort, instead Bede just clung to you. A quick look at his widen eyes and tensed body was enough to figure out just how scared he was. Your arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer as you leaned back on the couch. You both ended up lying on the couch, Bede on top of you. He must've been too scared of the storm to notice the position you both were in since he hid in the crook of your neck. A sigh escaped your lips as you held the platinum beauty in your arms.

Your hand rested on the dip of his back as your other hand rubbed circles on his shoulder. He slowly started to relax in your hold. His arms stayed gently pressed on your shoulders until another flash of lightning took the power out from your home. His grip harden and he squeezed his eyes shut. Your hand resting on his back moved up to hold his head.

"Hey, it's okay... you're safe," you spoke softly to him, rubbing your hand through his hair. It was soft and curly against your finger tips.

"Don't... don't mock me..." his voice wavered slightly. He moved his head up to look at you, glaring slightly. Both of your faces were rather close but it didn't bother you.

"I'm not," You smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead, catching him off guard completely. His eyes widen before he lowered his head in embarrassment, once again hiding in the crook of your neck.

"That's-!" Bede's words became incoherent as he grew flustered. "That's... not fair..."

You just smiled as time passed by, the storm still alive as you both fell asleep in each other's arms. A smile appeared on your lips as you held Bede close, arms wrapped around him securely. Bede smiled faintly as he slept, the thunder and lighting no longer a worry for him. His hands clutching your shirt as he matched your beathing.

Everything was fine.

BONUS:

"Get off of me!" Bede hissed, his face a bright red as he pushed your face away. You groaned, hands still resting on his hips as you tried to make sense of what was going on.

"You're the one on top of me!" You let go of Bede, causing him to fall off. He landed on the ground with a small twinge of pain which he brushed off quickly. You looked over to find him covering his face in embarrassment, sputtering out excuses.

"You're a weirdo! Holding me and- and- sleeping with me!" He accused loudly, embarrassment taking control of him.

"Don't say it like that! It's sounds weird- besides you're the one who clung to me the whole night!" You shouted back, your own face starting to match his red one.

The rest of the morning was full of bickering between the both of you, but neither forbid it from happening again.

———————————

(( So I saw how much the last one shot made everyone cry... who's interested in a part 2 for it? ))