two

Haechan opened the door, monotone expression evident on his face. He didn't want to see Yunhee and she knew that herself.

His eyes laid upon the toddler on the ground who held onto Yunhee's finger and his mood instantly brightened.

Haechan leaned down to pick the toddler up, completely disregarding his soulmate who stood there awkwardly.

The boy happily went into Haechan's arms, identifying him to be his dad.

Seeing the kid with similar features to him and even the beautiful tan skin made him smile.

Haechan's gaze then averted to Yunhee, noticing her awkward state. All she did was stand there watching the toddler and Haechan with a small smile. Haechan, however, could not smile back.

"You can come in." He bluntly said before going absolute baby mode with the toddler, enjoying the presence and walking inside the home.

Yunhee hesitantly walked over to the couch, sitting very awkwardly.

Yunhee stayed silent as she watched her soulmate play with their new child. She didn't want to speak up in fear of getting yelled at by Haechan.

"What's his name?" Haechan suddenly asked as he carried the boy around the house.

"Don't have one yet. I thought it would be better if we could come up with the name together." Yunhee replied, noticing the slight eye roll that Haechan gave and she felt her heart twinge.

"How about Kyungsan?" Haechan asked the girl who swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded, putting on a fake smile. It hurt her, knowing he hated her.

Haechan sat down on the opposite side of the couch, placing the boy down and looking at Yunhee with slightly intimidating eyes.

"You're still in love with Jiyeon, aren't you?" Haechan asked the girl who gave a slight nod. It didn't seem possible to fall out of love for someone in a mere day.

"How is this even gonna work? Aren't you a lesbian?" Haechan began, making Yunhee furrow her brows. There was no way this guy could assume that.

"I mean like, I support it but I don't get how we're even supposed to have a romantic relationship if you only like girls-"

"I'm bisexual." Yunhee flatly said out, skin between her brows creased from the furrowing.

At those words, Haechan gave out a simple 'oh'.

"I didn't know." He muttered out while casually looking away, not liking the fact that he was embarrassed.

"What are we supposed to do?" Yunhee suddenly asked, clearly worrying about their new lives that they have to live.

"You have to get your stuff here and live here. From my friends experiences, including Jaemin and Jiyeon who you tried to break up," Yunhee put her head down at that sentence, "We have to live together. Kyungsan won't let us be separated."

"Do I have to live here?" Yunhee asked, slightly frightened. Haechan let out an exaggerated sigh.

"You do. Listen, I don't want this either but it's our best option." He said, slight annoyance in his voice which hurt the girl.

Yunhee nodded her head and went to pick up the toddler only for Haechan to grab him beforehand and stand up.

"We can bring your stuff later. We have to get stuff for him first." Haechan said as he walked towards the door.

Yunhee noticed that it would be hard for her to get him to loosen up. She understood his hatred and would even hate herself too. It hurt her already.

Unbeknownst to her, Haechan was in slight pain as well. Yes, he did hate her for now but that was his soulmate. The pain acted as punishment for not being kind to her.

The three walked out of the home, Haechan locking the door. They began to make their way to the store nearby.

Yunhee followed behind her soulmate like a lost puppy. She was too scared to approach Haechan any further due to the tension between the two.

Haechan entered the store, the door opening automatically. Yunhee shortly entered as well and noticed Haechan standing there at the entrance with the cart and toddler in the seat.

"Hurry up." He mouthed to the girl and she hastily nodded as her footsteps became faster to catch up to the boy who took long strides forward.

Yunhee noticed that with Kyungsan, Haechan was bright. The smile on his face practically illuminated and lifted the mood. Yunhee noticed that their new child had a lot of similarities to Haechan. Both of their smiles were bright, kind of like suns. Their tan skin glowed so beautifully and Yunhee was in slight awe.

Haechan was undeniably beautiful and if she could take back her own actions against his best friend and not love Jiyeon just to be a happy soulmate with him, she would.

"Mommy!" Kyungsan suddenly yelled out, catching Yunhee's attention.

"Come here!" Kyungsan exclaimed, beckoning her over.

Haechan's eyes widened slightly and his teeth gritted at it but he wanted to keep being bright for the young boy so he stayed silent.

Yunhee noticed the people around were starting to stare from the exclamations of the young boy so to avoid the unnecessary attention, she quickly walked and stood next to Haechan who pushed the cart.

"Mommy, Daddy, hold hands!" Kyungsan suddenly said while putting his hands together, indicating what he wanted them to do.

"Oh um, your mommy has cooties and I don't want to catch them." Haechan said with a small laugh and Yunhee nodded, agreeing with his statement.

Kyungsan frowned and crossed his arms, mood dropping fairly quickly before an idea popped into his head.

The toddler touched Yunhee then touched Haechan and clapped.

"You got cooties now! Now you have to hold Mommy's hand!" Kyungsan exclaimed happily and Yunhee widened her eyes.

Haechan let out a silent sigh, looking at his son's bright expression. He didn't want it to go down again so his hand reached over, gesturing for Yunhee to hold it.

Yunhee reluctantly placed her hand in his, the warmth taking over her.

Kyungsan cheered happily before pointing at the certain items he wanted.

Haechan and Yunhee silently released each other's hands once they noticed their child was distracted and began shopping for other necessities before paying and going home.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
"How the hell did you guys get that kid to get them to hold hands already?" One asked the newly put people.

"It's an easy job." The person said, earning a glare from the other.

"Suck my dick."

"Nah. I have a girl."