twenty five

"Do you still not know what you're gonna order?"

"Shut up I'm picky."

The group of friends sat in the inside of a restaurant, looking through the menu.

Before doing so, they dropped of Kyungsan with Kyungmi's brother, Taeyong.

Yunhee had immediately grown a liking to the male and was so astonished at how kind he was. Kyungsan absolutely approved of Taeyong the second he opened the door and excitedly waved off his parents at the sight of two other older males who offered to play with him. They all found out their names were Jaehyun and Doyoung, two of Taeyong's best friends.

So now the group of friends sat at a table, the noises of plates and utensils scraping the plates as well as loud chatter.

"It doesn't take this long to find something to eat, you know?" Haechan told his soulmate who shushed him.

"I'm curious as to what else they have. Leave me be." She said and Haechan just shrugged, muttering an "alright".

After a few more minutes, they all finally placed their orders.

"So," Jiyeon began as she faced the soulmate-less boys, "when are you guys gonna find girlfriends?"

Mark immediately furrowed his brows at the question while the others shrugged.

"Mark doesn't need a girlfriend if he has me." Haechan jokingly said while throwing his arm around the now flustered boy who giggled nervously and attempted to push his arm off.

"Damn Mark, stealing my soulmate now?" Yunhee teased which only made Mark get even more flustered.

"You bet." He said confidently, wanting to go along with the joke and Haechan raised his brow.

Suddenly, Haechan puckered his lips and attempted to kiss the poor boy's cheek which immediately made him go into a panic and push Haechan off of him.

Everyone laughed at Mark's now red face and embarrassed state.

"Not cool!" Mark exclaimed which only made everyone else laugh harder.

"Cute!" Chenle exclaimed and pinched Mark's cheek, making him flustered again.

While everyone laughed, Haechan glanced over to Yunhee, wondering how she was doing.

He saw her bright expression, an evident happiness on her face. It was so clear to him that everything was amazing now in his life and it made him happier than anything.

Yunhee noticed his gaze and since his smile was small, she thought something was wrong. Everyone else also tried gaining his attention, calling his name multiple times but his gaze stayed on Yunhee.

Suddenly, she stood up and grabbed his hand which confused him but he followed.

"We'll be back." She said to their friends who nodded and continued talking.

Yunhee led them to the little hallway near the bathrooms and stood in front of him.

"What's up?" He asked, confused as to why she dragged them away.

"You okay?" She asked, a little concerned since he had never kept such a state on her for too long to the point where he ignored everyone else calling his name.

"I'm fine, why?" He asked, confusion still staying within him as he didn't understand where her concern was coming from.

"Cause you were staring at me the entire time and ignoring everyone when they tried getting your attention." She told him and Haechan widened his eyes slightly, surprised.

"I did?" He asked, fully unaware of his own actions. His shocked expression made Yunhee laugh a bit as she nodded.

"Yeah, you did. What's on your mind?" Yunhee asked as she took a hold of his hands, intertwining their fingers.

Haechan began to think back, his memory coming back. All that surrounded his mind was Yunhee with her pretty doe eyes, straight white teeth and an amazing smile that captivated him. He was thinking about how much he adored her features and how he simply wanted to be back at home, in her arms and receiving her affection. He was thinking about how much he... loved her.

"You." He said straight up and Yunhee crinkled her nose.

"Cheesy but I'm glad everything's alright." She said with a tiny giggle.

"No.." Haechan said and it became Yunhee's turn to be confused.

"What do you mean no?" She asked, brows furrowed. She was trying to think of what she could have possibly done wrong for him to suddenly find a problem.

"Yunhee, you're amazing." Haechan said as he released their hands and placed his hands on her waist and observed the area, making sure people weren't eavesdropping or coming to the bathrooms.

"So are you." She said with a small smile but she was still confused with everything.

"You know I really like you, right?" Haechan said and Yunhee suddenly started freaking out.

"I really like you too but why does it sound like you're breaking up with me? I hope you remember we're soulmates and can't really break up." She said with a nervous giggle and Haechan widened his eyes and shook his head rapidly.

"No no no, I dont plan on leaving you." He assured and she breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God. I was getting a little scared with the way you were saying everything." She laughed out and Haechan smiled at the sound of her laughter.

"But why are you suddenly saying all this?" She asked and Haechan gulped down the nervous lump in his throat and battled with his thoughts.

They had only been together for about a month and he was thinking if it truly was love. He thought back on his previous relationships, realizing he had never felt this strongly about any girl as he did with Yunhee. She was the only one who could have him so distracted with a simple smile, the only one who could make his heart beat so rapidly with a simple smile, kiss or hug. She was the only one he truly feared ever losing with his life. That was when he knew he was absolutely in love.

"Fuck.." He muttered as she linked her arms around his neck.

"What's the matter?" She asked with a bit of concern only for him to shake his head again.

"Nothing, nothing. But I do wanna tell you something." He finally said and Yunhee tilted her head, curious as to what he was gonna say.

"Yunhee, I lo-"

"Guys, the food is here!" Someone said from beside them and Haechan let out a sigh. That person happened to be Jisung.

"Give is a second." Yunhee told him and Jisung nodded before heading back to the table.

"So what were you saying?" She asked and he shook his head.

"I can tell you later. I bet you're hungry so let's go eat." He said with a smile and she nodded before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Remember to tell me then or I'll remind you. Whichever one works." She said and he nodded before giving her one last kiss and walking with her back to the table with his friends.

As they sat, Haechan let out another sigh.

He couldn't believe he was about to confess his love in front of the bathrooms.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
"FUCK!" One yelled as he watched the event that just happened.

"They're literally supposed to be helping us, what the hell was that?!"

"I mean, they did say they would talk when they get home."

"They also said they would make out so maybe we'll go down there in the middle of a show.

"I fucking hope not."