fifteen

A week had gone by after Yunhee and Haechan made up and if they were being honest, things were going pretty good.

Of course, they weren't exactly at the 'lovey-dovey' stage yet. The two didn't even share any kinds of kisses on each other's cheeks. Their only acts of affection were merely hugs.

Kyungsan was getting annoyed with lack of affection, constantly trying to at least give small kisses but nothing was working. They weren't trying to further their relationship from hugs and he hated it.

It was morning and the family of three sat together while eating breakfast. Yunhee was feeding Kyungsan as she feared he would make a mess.

"So I was thinking," Haechan began, catching both Kyungsan and Yunhee's attention, "That we go to the store."

"What's with the sudden idea?" Yunhee asked as she took a bite of her food, savoring the flavor.

"We're running out of stuff here. Plus, we should buy one of those potty's for Kyungsan since he's growing." Haechan explained and Yunhee nodded in understanding.

"After we finish eating?" Yunhee question and Haechan nodded as he ate happily.

And with that, the three finished their food and readied themselves to head out for the day. They were glad they didn't have work to go to.

As Haechan and Yunhee got ready, Kyungsan sat on the bed, waiting for them to finish.

A deep sigh escaped his lips as he watched his parents talk to each other in front of him. Both were smiling but never made any efforts to get any closer. Basically, they were slow and speedily little Kyungsan wanted to get things going.

Once again, Kyungsan stood on the bed and waddled behind Yunhee.

Suddenly, he placed his small hands on her back and pushed her into Haechan before plopping back down, acting as if he did nothing.

A surprised Yunhee leaned towards Haechan and their lips nearly touched but Yunhee stopped herself in time.

A loud whine was heard from Kyungsan on the bed and Yunhee and Haechan looked at him, brows furrowed.

"Why'd you push me?" Yunhee asked her unbelievably smart toddler who poured.

"I was trying to get you guys to kiss!" He exclaimed in return, arms crossing from the bad mood he was now in.

"You don't push people." Yunhee scolded and tried to pick up Kyungsan so they could leave but the stubborn boy shook his head and hugged himself.

"And now why're you acting like this?" Yunhee asked as she tried to pick him up again only for him to repeat his actions.

"Because I want you guys to kiss!" Kyungsan exclaimed, stating the obvious.

"Why do you want us to kiss so badly?" Haechan asked and Kyungsan let out an aggravated sigh.

"Because it's my job." Kyungsan replied as he kept his arms crossed, not allowing access to his parents to pick him up.

"So you're gonna keep this up until we kiss?" Yunhee asked and Kyungsan nodded which caused his parents to sigh, slightly cursing the fact that this kid was stubborn and smart.

Haechan turned Yunhee to him, leaning in slightly. Yunhee became wide-eyed and looked at him in confusion.

"He's gonna keep this up so just follow my lead." Haechan whispered and Yunhee glanced at Kyungsan, seeing him sitting there patiently. At that, Yunhee nodded in agreement to his plan.

As Haechan leaned in some more, his hand went next to Yunhee's lips, hiding them from Kyungsan.

He leaned his face in some more and fluttered his eyes closed, now hiding both his and Yunhee's lips. Yunhee also fluttered her eyes closed and Haechan made a kissing sound effect before removing his hand and looking at Kyungsan who seemed so dissatisfied.

"We kissed!" Haechan lied and Kyungsan looked at him with bored eyes.

"Daddy, did you forget I'm smart? You two didn't kiss." Kyungsan said and both Yunhee and Kyungsan's ears went red.

Suddenly, Yunhee quickly pecked Haechan's cheek before grabbing the now delighted Kyungsan.

"Happy now?" She asked her son who nodded his head.

"It's better than nothing." Kyungsan replied and looked at Haechan who stood there in shock, not able to move.

"Daddy come on!" Kyungsan yelled at his father who's hand went up to his cheek and a blush erupted on his skin which Yunhee noticed and her face reddened as well.

Haechan then turned to Yunhee and a small smirk appeared on his face, causing Yunhee to blush even more.

Why did Haechan smirk? He didn't think that Yunhee would be the one to make the first move. He was always waiting to see if she would be comfortable with anything after the week and didn't wanna overstep any boundaries. Finally, she had made the move and Haechan was far more than glad.

Haechan approached his family, arms wrapping around them and placing a kiss on Kyungsan's cheek.

Yunhee was slightly disappointed to say the least. She was expecting a kiss on her cheek in return and she pouted at the fact that he didn't.

Haechan was quick to notice and grabbed a hold of her free hand, the one that wasn't holding up Kyungsan against her hip.

He then guided the hand towards his lips and placed a soft kiss there, causing her to smile and blush.

He then went back up to her face and kissed her forehead, returning the act that she did to him.

Beneath the two faces, Kyungsan was squealing with excitement. His parents had finally done something and it excited him more than anything.

"Finally had the courage to do something, huh?" Haechan whispered to Yunhee who lightly smacked his arm in return.

"Shut up. Why are you saying it like that? It's not like you did anything." She replied and Haechan only chuckled slightly as he grabbed her free hand again and wrapped it around himself.

"I was waiting to see when you were ready. All you did was hug me." He replied and Yunhee blushed once again. He basically implied that he had been wanting and waiting to kiss her in some form before.

As Yunhee began to think about that, Haechan suddenly released from the slight hug and clapped his hands.

"Let's go to the store!" He exclaimed and with that, the family left the home in search of items they needed.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
The group of people shrieked as they witnessed the moment between Yunhee and Haechan.

"I would like to say that none of this would've happened without me." One announced and the others rolled their eyes.

"Shut up and enjoy the moment."