twenty nine

"I love you, Hyuck."

"I love you too, Yun."

As the two were about to fully connect their lips, a bright light and fog blinded them for a second, forcing them to pull away and shut their eyes.

"It's my time to shine." One of them said while clapping his hands together and throwing his arms up as if the entire room was cheering for him.

"No you dumbass, it's my time to shine. Anyways, my very famous saying goes like this: Hola bitchachos!"

"Pipe down double Yang. You suck ass at this." Another person said, ruining the vibes of poor YangYang.

"Fuck you."

"No, fuck you."

As the two bickered, Yunhee and Haechans eyes stayed wide open, terrified at the strangers in their home.

A sudden cough caught their attention and the soulmates were faced with four of their best friends.

"Jaem, Jiyeon? Jeno and Kyungmi?" Yunhee asked, not really believing their presence.

"Surprise!" Jaemin said enthusiastically, acting like he didn't appear out of thin air.

"Okay what the hell is going on?!" Haechan exclaimed, not understanding why strangers and his best friends were in his home.

"Ah right, you're still confused."

"We are-"

"5 dumbasses."

"Your soulmate fairies- Wait what?"

"Yeah so anyways, we were in control of your little soulmate life and gave you Kyungsan." Another said as 'Double Yang' glared at a small male.

"That guy right there is YangYang, I'm Xiaojun, he's Hendery, Sungchan, Shotaro and you should know your four friends." The guy, Xiaojun, said.

"But who are they?" Yunhee asked as she pointed to the other 10 people.

"Ah right. They were their soulmate fairies," YangYang said as he pointed to the other two soulmates pairs, "And we were too but they're more experienced and we needed practice and help so it became us and them."

"They're Ten, Johnny, WinWin, Kun, Yuta, Taeil, Jungwoo, and Lucas." Sungchan introduced and the others waved.

"That's great and all but how and why are you here?" Haechan asked, still not understanding their presence.

"Ah right, Shotaro, you can take the lead." Sungchan said and lightly pushed the otter-like boy forward.

"Um.. We're here cause you two said that you loved each other." Shotaro said quietly, voice barely audible.

"I'm really sorry, can you say that again?" Haechan asked the shy boy who repeated his words, voice barely going up.

"We're here because you said you loved each other." Shotaro repeated and Haechan furrowed his brows, barely able to catch his words and was confused if he had heard him right.

"You said you guys are all here because we told each other that we loved each other?" Haechan asked for confirmation of his words and the group nodded.

"Ah okay. So is that it?" Yunhee asked, tiredness going through her body and wanting to head to bed already.

"I don't know.. Ten what are we supposed to do next?" YangYang asked the older who shrugged with a devilish smile on his face.

"Do you want to keep your smart, adorable and fun toddler, Kyungsan, or do you just wanna like not have him anymore since his job is done?" Jaemin asked, shocking he group.