Intro-1

Isabella Neige

Isabella Neige. A 17-year-old ambitious, sweet, friendly and optimistic girl. From the outside, anyone will tell that she has a perfect life without a second thought. She has rich and sweet, loving parents, Everyone loves her, She is good at almost everything. But that's only from the outside.

From the inside, her life is everything but perfect. Losing her birth mother at a young age and facing trouble often in speaking is not something, anyone would wish for.

It has been two days since she has moved to a small town due to her father's work. It's quite beautiful. She is also excited about the first day of her new school. New school, new friends, new teachers, new opportunities. New everything. A new start to move on from the past. An opportunity to let go of what she can't change. An opportunity to move forward to her future. But, To move forward, she has to let go of the darkness from her past. She can't let her past block the light of joy in her presence.

So, she is ready to forget about her past. She has learned and accepted that she can't turn back time so she just has to move on. Move on from the horrible and dreadful past.

" You can't run from your past. You will end up running in circles. Falling into the same hole you came from. Only the hole has grown deeper this time."

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote