Chapter 30

Isabella's POV ( in the morning)

We sat there in silence while looking at each other. After almost 15 minutes of complete silence, I decided to break it by saying, " Are we just gonna stare at each other?" That seemed to bring them out of their dreamland. Noah started, " I-I..uh..w-we don't know how to say this."

" Well, we can't just sit here doing nothing. And I also have to go home. You said I can go home when you have explained to me god knows what." They all exchanged a look with each other before Chase said, " We will be waiting outside. Abuela and Noah will explain everything to you. " And just like that, I was alone in the room with Abuela and Noah looking at me intensely while studying my every movement carefully.

" Look, I know this is gonna be a little- no very tough for you. So I need you to keep your calm."

" I am calm." I am just gonna ignore the sweat in my hands and forehead and the steady beating of my heart which I assume that can be heard clearly through the room.

" Okay, s-so as you know we all are.. werewolves." He said as I nodded and mouthed him to continue. " So actually we can shift from our human form to werewolf anytime."  No shit Sherlock. "  We, werewolves, stay in a pack together. And the leader of the pack is called alpha. And I assume you have met my father." I hummed in response. " He is our alpha--"

" Wait a damn second! Your father as in the scary man that I have met that day who asked me some weird questions and scared the shit out of me?" Just as I finished  I realized what I said. I covered my mouth with widened eyes.

" Y-yes. And as I am his firstborn, I am next in line for his throne. "

He paused and looked at me may be looking for some reaction. But I remain unbothered ignoring the two pairs of eyes staring at me. Now, Abuela started, " We, werewolves are destined to be with a special someone and that is called a mate. In other words, your other half. With them, you spend the rest of your life. " By now she has sat right beside me as I asked, " You all have one?"

" Yes! We all do. Brie, Liam, Chase, Felicity, Noah, they all have." At the mention of Noah, I felt a stinging pain in my chest. Does it mean that he loves another woman? I couldn't help but feel jealous of that woman who is still unknown to me. But why the hell am I feeling jealous? It's not like we are in a relationship? But then why am I feeling like someone has ripped my heart open?

" A-and the thing is, Bella, Noah's mate is you. "

A/N; Working on a new werewolf story :-)  anyway, don't forget to vote and comment